And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Oh, that sounds nice. It's what they call a walk-on. It'll make a change from plumbing. ;)

Oh, come on in. Excuse me not shaking hands, I've just been putting a bit of lard on the cat's boil.

Let's have a look at that handshake again in slow motion. :pussy: :fistbump: :pussy:
  • Like 2

Oh, that sounds nice. It's what they call a walk-on. It'll make a change from plumbing. ;)

Oh, come on in. Excuse me not shaking hands, I've just been putting a bit of lard on the cat's boil.

Let's have a look at that handshake again in slow motion. :pussy: :fistbump: :pussy:

Oh, I don't know what's good about it, my right arm's hanging off something awful.
  • Like 2

Oh, I don't know what's good about it, my right arm's hanging off something awful.

It'll have to come out. :gumby:
  • Like 2

That's great, great, but we need a doctor, got to have a medical opinion. There's a nude woman in a bath with a doctor - that's too sexy. Put an Archbishop there watching them, that'll take the curse off it.
  • Like 2

That's great, great, but we need a doctor, got to have a medical opinion. There's a nude woman in a bath with a doctor - that's too sexy. Put an Archbishop there watching them, that'll take the curse off it.

Nude man, what did you make of that? :popcorn:
  • Like 2

I`d like to answer this question, if I may, in two ways. Firstly in my normal voice and then in a kind of silly, high-pitched whine.
  • Like 2

I`d like to answer this question, if I may, in two ways. Firstly in my normal voice and then in a kind of silly, high-pitched whine.

No I'm sorry, there isn't time, we're just going straight over to Luton. :smash: :bitchslap: :poke:
  • Like 2

No I'm sorry, there isn't time, we're just going straight over to Luton. :smash: :bitchslap: :poke:

I mean, near Luton will do, you know... Harpenden, do you go near Harpenden? I'll get a bus to Luton. It's only twenty-five minutes.
  • Like 2

I mean, near Luton will do, you know... Harpenden, do you go near Harpenden? I'll get a bus to Luton. It's only twenty-five minutes.

I don't have to do this job, you know. I'm a qualified brain surgeon. I only do this job because I like being my own boss. :atickhum:
  • Like 2

I don't have to do this job, you know. I'm a qualified brain surgeon. I only do this job because I like being my own boss. :atickhum:

Blackhawkrush plays the zany bachelor bowler in a new series of 'Owzat', with Anneley Brummond-Haye on Mr Citizen as his wife.
  • Like 2

Blackhawkrush plays the zany bachelor bowler in a new series of 'Owzat', with Anneley Brummond-Haye on Mr Citizen as his wife.

We like dressing up, yes. :hockey:
  • Like 2

It's a man's life taking your clothes off in public
  • Like 2

You can slip it in your sock, but don't take it out in public, or they will stick you in the dock, and you won't a-come a-back. :tsk:
  • Like 2

skynews-tim-brooke-taylor-goodies_4967646.jpg?20200412132145

27098264-8212045-The_Goodies_Tim_Brooke_Taylor_left_Graeme_Garden_and_Bill_Oddie-a-18_1586694308758.jpg

Hey you Monty Python freaks Tim-Brooke Taylor, of The Goodies fame, died of Covid-19 yesterday and he's the man who co-wrote the Four Yorkshiremen sketch. Here it is in it's original broadcast from the 1948 show, Taylor is on the far left:

• Like 2

27098264-8212045-The_Goodies_Tim_Brooke_Taylor_left_Graeme_Garden_and_Bill_Oddie-a-18_1586694308758.jpg

Hey you Monty Python freaks Tim-Brooke Taylor, of The Goodies fame, died of Covid-19 yesterday and he's the man who co-wrote the Four Yorkshiremen sketch. Here it is in it's original broadcast from the 1948 show, Taylor is on the far left:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKHFZBUTA4k&t=16s

That was sad news. The Goodies was a great show
  • Like 1

You can slip it in your sock, but don't take it out in public, or they will stick you in the dock, and you won't a-come a-back. :tsk:

The general public's not going to understand this, are they?
  • Like 2

Monty Python freak indeed - lucky I didn`t tell him about how much I love Peter Cook.
  • Like 2

Yeah I used to watch it throughout the 70's and into the early 80's.

• Like 1

I loved the show. Too bad I had to watch the whole series at increased speed on YouTube.
  • Like 2

I don't know. Our only clue is this portion of wolf's clothing which the killer sheep was wearing in yesterday's raid on Selfridges.
  • Like 2

I don't know. Our only clue is this portion of wolf's clothing which the killer sheep was wearing in yesterday's raid on Selfridges.

Harold Citizen. He's that sheep over there under the elm. He's that most dangerous of animals, a clever sheep. :cool:
  • Like 2

Harold Citizen. He's that sheep over there under the elm. He's that most dangerous of animals, a clever sheep. :cool:

Leaping from tree to tree! As he floats down the mighty rivers of British Columbia! With his best girl by his side!
  • Like 2

Leaping from tree to tree! As he floats down the mighty rivers of British Columbia! With his best girl by his side!

Vera! How dare you? What's the meaning of this? How could you do this to me, Vera, after all we've been through? :boohoo:
  • Like 2

Vera! How dare you? What's the meaning of this? How could you do this to me, Vera, after all we've been through? :boohoo:

Now let's get one thing absolutely clear. I most definitely told you.
  • Like 2