And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

No, the whole premise is silly and it's very badly written. I'm the senior officer here and I haven't had a funny line yet

Nobody can say 'fivepenny please' and make it funny.

Right! No, I warned you, no, I warned you about the slogan, right. That's the end. Stop the thread! Stop it! :codger:

What do you mean, you can't stop it - it's on the internet.

Look, it's quite simple. You just stay here, and make sure he doesn't leave the thread. All right?
  • Like 2

No, the whole premise is silly and it's very badly written. I'm the senior officer here and I haven't had a funny line yet

Right! No, I warned you, no, I warned you about the slogan, right. That's the end. Stop the thread! Stop it! :codger:

Look, it's quite simple. You just stay here, and make sure he doesn't leave the thread. All right?

This site is surrounded. I'm afraid I must not ask anyone to leave the thread. No, I must ask nobody ... no, I must ask everybody to... I must not ask anyone to leave the thread. No one must be asked by me to leave the thread. No, no one must ask the thread to leave. I ... I ... ask the thread shall by someone be left. Not. Ask nobody the thread somebody leave shall I. Shall I leave the thread? Everyone must leave the thread... as it is... with them in it. Phew. Understand?
  • Like 2

This site is surrounded. I'm afraid I must not ask anyone to leave the thread. No, I must ask nobody ... no, I must ask everybody to... I must not ask anyone to leave the thread. No one must be asked by me to leave the thread. No, no one must ask the thread to leave. I ... I ... ask the thread shall by someone be left. Not. Ask nobody the thread somebody leave shall I. Shall I leave the thread? Everyone must leave the thread... as it is... with them in it. Phew. Understand?

I think he's talking about taxation. :rage:
  • Like 2

Yes, quite right... you're rather a smart young lad aren't you. We could do with somebody like you to feed the pantomime horse. Very smart.

• Like 1

Yes, quite right... you're rather a smart young lad aren't you. We could do with somebody like you to feed the pantomime horse. Very smart.

Here's one specially recommended by the Board of Irresponsible People. First, some cold consomme or a gazpacho then some sausages with spring greens, sautee potatoes and bread and gravy.
  • Like 1

Here's one specially recommended by the Board of Irresponsible People. First, some cold consomme or a gazpacho then some sausages with spring greens, sautee potatoes and bread and gravy.

I ran out of beans! :rage:
  • Like 1

Well can I have spam instead?

A fair question and one that in recent weeks has been much on my mind. :hotdog: :pizza: :unsure: :burger: :bacon: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 1

A fair question and one that in recent weeks has been much on my mind. :hotdog: :pizza: :unsure: :burger: :bacon:

Right! This calls for immediate discussion!

A fair question and one that in recent weeks has been much on my mind. :hotdog: :pizza: :unsure: :burger: :bacon:

Well tonight, we are going to talk about... well that is... I am going to talk about... well actually I am talking about it now... well I'm not talking about it now, but I am talking... I know I'm pausing occasionally, and not talking during the pauses, but the pauses are part of the whole process of talking... when one talks one has to pause... er ... like then! I paused ... but I was still talking ... and again there!
  • Like 1

Well tonight, we are going to talk about... well that is... I am going to talk about... well actually I am talking about it now... well I'm not talking about it now, but I am talking... I know I'm pausing occasionally, and not talking during the pauses, but the pauses are part of the whole process of talking... when one talks one has to pause... er ... like then! I paused ... but I was still talking ... and again there!

Don't worry about the er...Your Lion. We'll get him up somehow. :unsure:
  • Like 2

Listen, I gotta fight Your Lion. That's what that guy Scott's all about. I know. I've studied him already.
  • Like 1

Listen, I gotta fight Your Lion. That's what that guy Scott's all about. I know. I've studied him already.

He died in 1774! :huh:

Thank you, Eddie. And now time for this week's request death. For Mr and Mrs Violet Stebbings of 23 Wolverston Road, Hull, the death of Mr Bruce Foster of Guildford.

Thank you, Eddie. And now time for this week's request death. For Mr and Mrs Violet Stebbings of 23 Wolverston Road, Hull, the death of Mr Bruce Foster of Guildford.

How splendid it is to see the flower of British manhood wiping itself out with such pluck and tenacity. Britain need have no fear with leaders of this calibre. If only a few of the so-called working class would destroy themselves so sportingly.

• Like 2

How splendid it is to see the flower of British manhood wiping itself out with such pluck and tenacity. Britain need have no fear with leaders of this calibre. If only a few of the so-called working class would destroy themselves so sportingly.

You bleeding pig! You're not fit to be down a mine! :moon:
  • Like 1

You bleeding pig! You're not fit to be down a mine! :moon:

I'll tell you what's wrong with you. Your head's addled with novels and poems, you come home every evening reeling of Chateau La Tour...
  • Like 1

Oh yes, we get a lot of French people round here. :hug2: :drool: :hug2:

I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent?

We sent our reporter John Dull to find out. :cool:

It's dull. Dull. Dull. My God it's dull, it's so desperately dull and tedious and stuffy and boring and des-per-ate-ly DULL

It's dull. Dull. Dull. My God it's dull, it's so desperately dull and tedious and stuffy and boring and des-per-ate-ly DULL

So, you're interested in one of our adventure holidays, eh?
  • Like 2

we're going to climb both peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro.
  • Like 2

we're going to climb both peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro.

Start again. :tsk:
  • Like 1