"I Would Do Anything For Love, But I Won't __________ "

Principled Man

You guys took a full 1 and 1/2 pages to drag this thread into the gutter. You're slipping...... ;)

It was a girl that steered us here.

Girl or guy, it doesn't really matter. The thread title itself was rather asking for it, don't you think?

You guys took a full 1 and 1/2 pages to drag this thread into the gutter. You're slipping...... ;)

Girl or guy, it doesn't really matter. The thread title itself was rather asking for it, don't you think?

So she was "asking for it?"

:eh:

Actually, the thread was asking people to truthfully complete the sentence.......as in give real-life things that they would NOT do for love. The goal was to have people tell the Truth, which always provides many laughs..... :D :D

But of course, this Forum has a full compliment of naughty people, so the naughty responses are gonna happen..... :tsk: :tsk: :LOL:

So she was "asking for it?"

:eh:

Ahh, no, that wasn't what I said. The thread title is not a 'she'. The thread title has no gender.

Give a blumpkin.

aaannndddddd we have a winner!!!

No, I will never ever under any circumstances give a blumpkin. nooooooo.

How about a dirty sanchez? :rfl:

Rusty Trombone?

Cleveland Steamer?

You let someone poop on your chest? :eh: You freak! :banana:

No. I'm the pooper!

:LOL:

How do people even dream up some of these things? "Hey honey, I gotta pinch one off. You know what'd be REALLY AWESOME???"

As for me, I will not do any of those things. Nor will I eat an egg.