Happy Birthday, Neil!!!!

Vive le Rush

Happy Birthday, Neil!!!!! :sundog: :notworthy: :ebert: :clap: :banana: :cheers: I hope you enjoy a day that's as special, talented and wonderful as you are!!!!! :sundog: :notworthy:
  • Like 2

Happy Birthday, N... oh that's right, it's just f*cking weird to wish someone a happy birthday to someone who will never know I said happy birthday to them. :unsure:

Even as I type, I just know he is sitting at his computer reading each and every birthday post. ;) What else does he have to do these days of semi-retirement? :LOL:

• Like 1

Happy Birthday, N... oh that's right, it's just f*cking weird to wish someone a happy birthday to someone who will never know I said happy birthday to them. :unsure:

Even as I type, I just know he is sitting at his computer reading each and every birthday post. ;) What else does he have to do these days of semi-retirement? :LOL:

If Neil ever checked out TRF, I'm sure he saw things people said about him and never came back. God knows I wouldn't if I were him! :P

Edited by rushgoober

Happy frickin' Birthday Neil!!!

Us here at TRF realize the accomplishments you've made throughout your life and congratulate you for that. Unfortunately, I'm nowhere close to being as successful as you are, but I wish I was. Happy 61 man!!!

A very happy birthday to a very intriguing guy, multi-talented with drumsticks and with words! Thanks for giving us so many words to chew over, Neil, and the beat to go with 'em!

And..... 61....? Holy cow........ Hope I have that kind of stamina when I'm that age! :)

A very happy birthday to a very intriguing guy, multi-talented with drumsticks and with words! Thanks for giving us so many words to chew over, Neil, and the beat to go with 'em!

And..... 61....? Holy cow........ Hope I have that kind of stamina when I'm that age! :)

I hope I'll still have that stamina when I'm half his age.

• Like 1

If Neil ever checked out TRF, I'm sure he saw things people said about him and never came back. God knows I wouldn't if I were him! :P

Maybe he was offended by a certain TRF member who complained about his blather-laden blog posts.

:LOL:

It's not my fault if his blog posts are "blather-laden." :no:

You're not Neil but why don't you just never come back anyway... :P

• Like 1

You're not Neil but why don't you just never come back anyway... :P

Awww, that's sweet. And I feel EXACTLY the same about you, Treeduck! :cheers: