2013-14 NHL Season Thread

blackhawkrush

V :blink: E :blink: R :blink: S :blink: T :blink: E :blink: E :blink: G :nya nya: Hawks 1 Wild 0

We're sloppy all over the ice. :rage: Hawks 1 Wild 1

K :kisshug: A :kisshug: N :kisshug: E :cosmo: Hawks 2 Wild 1 final!
  • Like 5

KANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

He makes it look so easy! :haz:
  • Like 5

I'd take Kane or Toews over Crosby any day -

Definitely Toews. :yes:

Crosby doesn't come up big when the chips are down like Kane does...so you could give Kane the overall advantage.

Three of four semifinalists from the Original Six.

Come on Habs

Should be a fun game 7...

I'd take Kane or Toews over Crosby any day -

Definitely Toews. :yes:

Crosby doesn't come up big when the chips are down like Kane does...so you could give Kane the overall advantage.

Neither one of them skate around all game sniffing the refs butts looking for some help like Crosby does.

Yay Hawks!! Kane comes through again in OT. I love how he waits just long enough to pick his spot and slap it in the net. I told my sister sunday that Toews and Kane would win it for us, and they did. Toews in Game 5 and Game 6 for Kane. Wild had lots of chances but Crawford held on. I know their fans are in a state of shock but now they know how the Avs fans feel (my mom for one).

Going to be good games tonight...hoping for Habs and Ducks wins...we'll see. I Love playoff time :dweez: :popcorn: :clap: :yay:

• Like 2

Did anyone see the stat that NBC put up of how many players on the Hawks and Wild had overtime game winners in the playoffs? There were three players on the Wild with 1 each, and then on the Hawks it was Hossa, Toews, Kane, and Sharp each had 3, I think it was Seabrook with 2, and then three Hawks with 1 a piece. It was a nice piece of foreshadowing.

I will say this for the wild fans. You have a lot to look foward too. That team has a very bright future. I think it's great that there will be a very relavant team in Minnesota. :ebert:

• Like 1

KANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

He makes it look so easy! :haz:

It was one of his trademark moves. Bryzgalov never had a chance. :cool:
  • Like 1

Yay Hawks!! Kane comes through again in OT. I love how he waits just long enough to pick his spot and slap it in the net. I told my sister sunday that Toews and Kane would win it for us, and they did. Toews in Game 5 and Game 6 for Kane. Wild had lots of chances but Crawford held on. I know their fans are in a state of shock but now they know how the Avs fans feel (my mom for one).

Going to be good games tonight...hoping for Habs and Ducks wins...we'll see. I Love playoff time :dweez: :popcorn: :clap: :yay:

I wouldn't mind playing the Kings again. We'd have home ice and a few more days of rest.

Well, the Wild had a ton of missed opportunities

There is a reason the Wild missed those opportunities. That reasons name is Crawford. ;)
  • Like 2

At 19:27 in the 1st period, the organist at the Garden plays Freewill. :eh: I had to rewind it a few times, the top end was a little fuzzy, but the low end was unmistakable (There are those who feel that life has nothing left to chance, a host of holy horrors to direct our aimless dance...).

Freaky.

Then Montreal scores! Coincidence?

• Like 1