How Did You Find This Place?

ILSnwdog

About a couple of weeks after visiting the Middle Kingdom and a certain holy spot with way too many stairs which Peart wrote about, I felt the urge to be a part of another online Rush community. [i had been a member of the Geddy board and the Counterparts board around 2000-2002 but quit both gradually.]

Did you ride Space Mountain? Nevermind, that's at Magic Kingdom....

They have a Disney world in China too.

Thing was, having never known about forums, I was actually scared, so I decided to lurk for about 6 months.

:wub:

That's an extra 10,000 posts you could have had...

• Like 1

I was walking down the street with Treeduck, ReRushed, Union 5-3992, Mara, and Babycat and they stopped in.

They said, "If we don't come back out in 20 minutes, go call for help".

15 minutes passed and I started to get worried, so rather than going for help, I ran in to save them.

Loving what I found here, I simply never left.

Edited by ReGorLaTroy
  • Like 1

I was being facetious, mr. prickly boardop.

OMG....REALLY?????????? I thought you were serious!!!! I really thought Neil brought you here!!!!!!!!!! Now you're not my hero anymore. I am sobbing. fists%20crying.gif

U misinterpreted. I was implying that I originally came here to vent over Neil.

Btw, when r u going to start being pleasant to me? Not to be trite, but have an obligation to exercise diplomacy, boardop.

Edited by GeminiRising79

OMG....REALLY?????????? I thought you were serious!!!! I really thought Neil brought you here!!!!!!!!!! Now you're not my hero anymore. I am sobbing. fists%20crying.gif

Btw, when r u going to start being pleasant to me? Not to be trite, but have an obligation to exercise diplomacy, boardop.

I didn't misinterpret, you stated yourself poorly.

Some have called you a troll, though I don't necessarily agree -- if you were truly a troll you might not still be here. You do, however, like making posts designed to bring negative attention.That means you get special treatment from the boardops. :)

I didn't misinterpret, you stated yourself poorly.

Some have called you a troll, though I don't necessarily agree -- if you were truly a troll you might not still be here. You do, however, like making posts designed to bring negative attention.That means you get special treatment from the boardops. :)

My content is either factual or truthful (when I'm not messing around :) Its becomes negative by virtue of the person/ppl replying to it.

I was just chillin' on the internet and found a page called "How to be a Rush fan", and one of the steps to become one (or so the guy who made the page said) was to make an account on 'The Rush Forum'. Then I was like "Shit, I need to do that". So hear I am one year later.
  • Like 1