Working out

Looks hardcore! I bet it works well. Does it feel weird to wear? I've had to wear those simple bandages on my knee before and hated it.

The bottom part goes around the back of the leg, and there are 2 straps on the front that can start to cut into my shins a little if I wear it for extended periods.

Just a standard workout today. Intense walking and light lifting. Checking out some hot ladies too..... :codger: :blush:

Just a standard workout today. Intense walking and light lifting. Checking out some hot ladies too..... :codger: :blush:

*GASP!* Narpet! I will admit that I'm completely self-conscious about being at the gym which is weird if you think about how I'm totally fine running my favorite naked 5k race. I think with that, I'm fine with it because everyone else is nekkid. But at the gym, there are other people who are so totally buff and in-shape that I get intimidated. I tend to look at the women (probably not in the same way as you, Narpet!) and watch what routines they do. Some women have really buff arms or a nice back or abs and I'll find myself staring at them to see what they do at the gym to work those specific muscles. And yes, I have been caught staring. Man is that embarrassing!
  • Like 2

*GASP!* Narpet! I will admit that I'm completely self-conscious about being at the gym which is weird if you think about how I'm totally fine running my favorite naked 5k race. I think with that, I'm fine with it because everyone else is nekkid. But at the gym, there are other people who are so totally buff and in-shape that I get intimidated. I tend to look at the women (probably not in the same way as you, Narpet!) and watch what routines they do. Some women have really buff arms or a nice back or abs and I'll find myself staring at them to see what they do at the gym to work those specific muscles. And yes, I have been caught staring. Man is that embarrassing!

I am not staring like a subhuman! I enjoy women like I would a beautiful piece of artwork. Also I have a different taste than a lot of men might have. Beauty comes in all shapes, ages and sizes. I more appreciate a beautiful and fit woman around my own age than some young chippy any day. A woman who has maybe had children and has a busy hectic life and still is beautiful and keeps her sex appeal is what impresses me. :codger: :blush: :rose:
  • Like 1

And yes, I have been caught staring. Man is that embarrassing!

Let's be honest......something about sweaty spandex just makes you stop and stare..... ;) ;)

I am not staring like a subhuman! I enjoy women like I would a beautiful piece of artwork. Also I have a different taste than a lot of men might have. Beauty comes in all shapes, ages and sizes. I more appreciate a beautiful and fit woman around my own age than some young chippy any day. A woman who has maybe had children and has a busy hectic life and still is beautiful and keeps her sex appeal is what impresses me. :codger: :blush: :rose:

Ah, see, that's a refreshing outlook. To appreciate the female form. I'm always amazed at hearing how my female friends view their bodies. Example, no one will run a naked race with me. Why? Because they say they hate their bodies. It upsets me. Their bodies are totally fine. Plus, I want to see them naked. Maybe that's why they won't get naked in front of me!! They know I'll gawk unapologetically.

Ah, see, that's a refreshing outlook. To appreciate the female form. I'm always amazed at hearing how my female friends view their bodies. Example, no one will run a naked race with me. Why? Because they say they hate their bodies. It upsets me. Their bodies are totally fine. Plus, I want to see them naked. Maybe that's why they won't get naked in front of me!! They know I'll gawk unapologetically.

They're probably thinking: "Of course Janie wants to do the naked run she's slim while we all have thunder thighs and jiggly butts!"

• Like 1

:o

They're probably thinking: "Of course Janie wants to do the naked run she's slim while we all have thunder thighs and jiggly butts!"

Pictures or it didn't happen!!!
  • Like 1

I do have pictures. I have pics posing with pamphlets and me flashing the peace sign in front of my "girls" and also have pics of me running across the finish line. Also won an award once. Not gonna post the pics though. I'm thinking that would be crossing a TRF line which I have no intention of crossing.
  • Like 1

For the record, they have nice bodies. Some do yoga, some go to the gym... "I" think they look great and I'm amazed at how much I have to tell them how good they look and they still never believe it. Either that or they're just attention mongers. Which may be the case!
  • Like 1

For the record, they have nice bodies. Some do yoga, some go to the gym... "I" think they look great and I'm amazed at how much I have to tell them how good they look and they still never believe it. Either that or they're just attention mongers. Which may be the case!

I kind of get the whole body image thing with women. I think men have it too but most would never admit it. My co-workers and people I know used to always tell me "your not fat" and stuff like that. I knew better. I know how it feels to be in good shape and feel good about yourself and also when you know and feel overweight and sloppy. Once I reach my goals and optimum fitness I am sure I will never go back. This may sound silly but when I look at myself naked now, I will take a second look or two and say "hey not bad". This has not always been the case. I want to go to the beach next summer and strip down to my suit and celebrate what I have done through hard work and discipline. :codger: :blush: BTW. Some pics of a very fit woman might inspire me more. I have heard there is one in the great northwest.

I kind of get the whole body image thing with women. I think men have it too but most would never admit it. My co-workers and people I know used to always tell me "your not fat" and stuff like that. I knew better. I know how it feels to be in good shape and feel good about yourself and also when you know and feel overweight and sloppy. Once I reach my goals and optimum fitness I am sure I will never go back. This may sound silly but when I look at myself naked now, I will take a second look or two and say "hey not bad". This has not always been the case. I want to go to the beach next summer and strip down to my suit and celebrate what I have done through hard work and discipline. :codger: :blush: BTW. Some pics of a very fit woman might inspire me more. I have heard there is one in the great northwest.

I work hard but it does take effort to maintain. I know what it's like to have to lose weight which is why I am always there to cheer people on. I am impressed by anyone who gets out there and makes the effort. I don't care if you're nice and slim or are exercising for the first time in your life. I applaud any effort at any stage in the game. I exercise for many different reasons but the main reason is that I. LOVE. TO. EAT. It's scary how much food I put away. I love to cook, I love to eat, and thank god, I love to exercise. When you have a decent amount of weight to lose, I know that it's not always easy.

You are right though about that feeling of looking good naked. I love to be naked. I hate clothes. I like my legs and have a pretty good upper body. I am pleased with how I look. Does wonders for your self-esteem.

Let me know about this fit broad in the northwest! I'll look her up. :LOL: As for me, I think I've posted too many pics of myself here over the years. I'm sure people are sick of my mug.

Is it not cold doing the naked run though? Or is it held in summer? And what do bystanders think? Or are all bystanders carefully blindfolded by race marshals who run ahead of the field? :smoke:

It's held during summer at a nudist park so all the bystanders are naked too. Every single person there is naked. It's not required but if you wear clothes, you stand out like a sore thumb and then you're the person everyone stares at.

I have to ask... is this a spectator sport? This sounds like a ticket seller if I ever heard of one. :rfl:

Most certainly! At the start/finish line and along the course. Come cheer me on next summer. I'll expect you to be naked though. And I will look. (This wasn't asked but I know it is being thought... there are no cameras/phones allowed. No pictures can be taken at the park. I sneak some but go off in a secluded part to ensure that no one else will be in the photos. The pics taken at the finish line are from the official park photographer person.) Edited by Janie

Is it not cold doing the naked run though? Or is it held in summer? And what do bystanders think? Or are all bystanders carefully blindfolded by race marshals who run ahead of the field? :smoke:

It's held during summer at a nudist park so all the bystanders are naked too. Every single person there is naked. It's not required but if you wear clothes, you stand out like a sore thumb and then you're the person everyone stares at.

I have to ask... is this a spectator sport? This sounds like a ticket seller if I ever heard of one. :rfl:

Most certainly! At the start/finish line and along the course. Come cheer me on next summer. I'll expect you to be naked though. And I will look. (This wasn't asked but I know it is being thought... there are no cameras/phones allowed. No pictures can be taken at the park. I sneak some but go off in a secluded part to ensure that no one else will be in the photos. The pics taken at the finish line are from the official park photographer person.)

Standard workout again today. The gym was not to busy. FYI Janie. I am going to drop the whole "photo's of you thing". I am no creepo for sure and do not ever want to be perceived as one. I am not saying either that you thought that, but I'm just putting it out there so there is no confusion :D. I don't have the patience to dig through the whole forum to find any and I was just curious who I was conversing with. No harm, no foul. :codger: :outtahere: Edited by Narpet

I do have pictures. I have pics posing with pamphlets and me flashing the peace sign in front of my "girls" and also have pics of me running across the finish line. Also won an award once. Not gonna post the pics though. I'm thinking that would be crossing a TRF line which I have no intention of crossing.

I was joking of course.
  • Like 1

For the most part, I'm the same in regards to age...except that I AM a subhuman but I only slobber a little. The young ones are fine and all (and I do look on occasion) but those around my age [late 30s-early 40s] are more impressive. Having a fit body at any age is respectable but let's face it, it's much easier to be tone in your 20s than it is past 35...and especially if you've squeezed out a few puppies
  • Like 1

I was joking of course.

I get it. I just know how things can be confused in this format and I would rather there not be any if at all possible. I am a very honest and up front person and am new to this type of "entertainment" and have heard a lot of bad things about it. I just want to be sure I have a great experience and avoid any of the pitfalls. :codger: :D

For the most part, I'm the same in regards to age...except that I AM a subhuman but I only slobber a little. The young ones are fine and all (and I do look on occasion) but those around my age [late 30s-early 40s] are more impressive. Having a fit body at any age is respectable but let's face it, it's much easier to be tone in your 20s than it is past 35...and especially if you've squeezed out a few puppies

Amen. I am pretty sure it is not that difficult for most young ladies to be fit and look good. Hell, I looked good and fit when I was young too. When you put some mileage on and have been through a lot of life and still maintain a certain sex appeal and level of overall hotness it is to be noticed and commended. :codger:

Portland, Oregon (in many ways, Seattle's kid sister) has an annual naked bicycle race. When I lived in Portland in the 90s, I tried to push for a naked pogo stick marathon but the idea didn't catch on...but it almost did. The Northwest is like that. :blaze:

I was joking of course.

I get it. I just know how things can be confused in this format and I would rather there not be any if at all possible. I am a very honest and up front person and am new to this type of "entertainment" and have heard a lot of bad things about it. I just want to be sure I have a great experience and avoid any of the pitfalls. :codger: :D

I am pretty well known to be full of shit. Not to be taken seriously at all.

Glad to see the exercise routine is working out for you. I personally have become addicted to it. I find I am getting comments about my appearance as well which is nice. I used to hate the gym because I felt I didn't look the part but if you stick with it you eventually fit right in.

• Like 1