Do the guise in Rush know of this forum site?

demontoad

Blah blah blah blah blah Alex Lifeson. Blah blah blah blah blah blah. :cheers:

(Translation: Hi, I'm Alex Lifeson. It's a pleasure to meet you.)

• Like 1

Nah, the guise probably are the trolls here and want to see how well we would defend their honor.

We will be rewarded well.

Edited because I have teh Mondayz. :facepalm:

Edited by Alsgalpal

Remember that one time Alex was so pissed off about what he saw he told 1-0-0-1 and GG to shut us down? I mean if not for RR, we would STILL be in blackout mode

We got off easy - just look what he did to Counterparts recently. :o

Edited by Mara

Remember that one time Alex was so pissed off about what he saw he told 1-0-0-1 and GG to shut us down? I mean if not for RR, we would STILL be in blackout mode

We got off easy - just look what he did to Counterparts recently. :o

They dared to test Alex's patience......and suffered the same fate as their predecessor.......whose name I will not utter here. :outtahere:

What did Alex see that was so bad?

What did Alex see that was so bad?

Someone was spreading a rumor on the site that Alex had his pubic hairs transplanted to his head and that was the reason that Alex no longer had a bald spot.. Alex was totally outraged and even had to be talked out of putting a HIT on the member that started the rumor, Tony Soprano style. Alex later calmed down and settled for only breaking the guys legs, but unfortunately one of his bones ended up protruding the members leg and in the process severing an artery in his leg and he bled to death. We try not to discuss that around here too often for fear of retribution from Alex. Following a questionable investigation from the police the case was closed being cited as just an unfortunate accident.

Alex doesn't post here too often anymore but we all know that he keeps an eye on us and the mere mention of his name in a thread could one day set him off once again. He has already hired a private investigator to find out the exact names and addresses(Though, I am certain the information that he has on us goes much deeper that that.) of each member of this forum who posts on a regular basis. We have to always watch what we say but Alex has become a much more patient man since he began his anger management classes. If he ever sends you a private message, just be sure to be respectful and not mention his bald spot disappearing and you you should be just fine.

Everything above was purely fiction with the exception of the fact that Alex's bald spot did mysteriously disappear.

We were just having a little bit of fun with you. I think that the band knows of the site and perhaps one or all of them may have checked it out at one time or another but I doubt that any of them have visited here that it was often if at all.

Welcome to TRF! :cheers:

P.S. Your spelling of "Guise" is wrong and you should have spelled it "Guys". I hope that this will help you in the future. I was not making fun of you. I was just having a little fun with you. :) :cheers:

Edited by snowdogged

Hello,

Alex Lifeson here. I have posted here for years to keep the pulse of the fan base. I realize no one will choose to believe this and that's why I say it.

• Like 1

Some bands do, some don't- at least when I was a regular member before the site went to crap, the guys from Cheap Trick and their management frequently checked out their forums on their website.

It would be dumb for them not to at least visit this site as well as the other Rush message boards and forums to keep a pulse of their fan base. I don't think they post under an alias but who knows. I remember back in the nineties when Geddy had a site of his own and he would routinely answer questions that were posted on it.

I am sure that they know about TRF, and I think that they read it. I wouldn't even be surprised if both Alex and Geddy are registered here under some zany user names and post from time to time. With their sense of humor, everything is possible.

I am sure that they know about TRF, and I think that they read it. I wouldn't even be surprised if both Alex and Geddy are registered here under some zany user names and post from time to time. With their sense of humor, everything is possible.

You're sure, huh?

Probably because you're Alex... :)

• Like 1