Same CRAP 2 months later

xanadu66

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jul 5 2005, 07:06 PM)
Xanadu, I am SOOO sorry. ohmy.gif

I saw that it was your birthday yesterday, but I didn't start a thread because I hadn't seen you for so long. I figured you had blown us off (lots do I'm afraid.)

Anyway, I remember the great pics of Neil that you used to post, and I'm really sorry we've lost your favor. sad.gif

Happy (late) Birthday, anyway. rose.gif

-Rolinda

indeed, happy belated birthday. smile.gif msn_sheep.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmm, I'm beginning to think that too many people are having hangovers from the Independence Day celebrations, and the pain has turned into bitterness. Rushforum is not the only place seeing this occur today.

QUOTE (happysmiles007 @ Jul 5 2005, 06:14 PM)
Xanadu, I am SOOO sorry.  ohmy.gif

I saw that it was your birthday yesterday, but I didn't start a thread because I hadn't seen you for so long.  I figured you had blown us off (lots do I'm afraid.)

Anyway, I remember the great pics of Neil that you used to post, and I'm really sorry we've lost your favor.  sad.gif

Happy (late) Birthday, anyway.  rose.gif

-Rolinda

oops.gif

Happy belated Birthday!

smile.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Jul 5 2005, 06:27 PM)
QUOTE (happysmiles007 @ Jul 5 2005, 06:14 PM)
Xanadu, I am SOOO sorry.  ohmy.gif

I saw that it was your birthday yesterday, but I didn't start a thread because I hadn't seen you for so long.  I figured you had blown us off (lots do I'm afraid.)

Anyway, I remember the great pics of Neil that you used to post, and I'm really sorry we've lost your favor.  sad.gif

Happy (late) Birthday, anyway.  rose.gif

-Rolinda

oops.gif

Happy belated Birthday!

smile.gif

Happy birthday, xanadu66.

653.gif Happy Birthday!! The nation partied with you!! And so shall TRF - WOO HOOO!!! 653.gif

I LOVE THIS THREAD!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (xanadu66 @ Jul 5 2005, 02:36 PM)
All along I thought this was the  2.gif  forum... 

hmmmm...2 months not being here, and the same people are still here WHINING about all their problems!  Who Cares if someone missed their period for 2 months..talk on messenger for Christ Sake...don't air your dirty laundry on a forum about a Rock n Roll band..where is the logic in that?

What happened to  2.gif  Talking about their music, their amazing talents?  confused13.gif

All I see is 20% RUSH..80% BULLSHIT

So you saying something like this, I would think most of your posts are in the Rush area.

Xanadu66:

Total Cumulative Posts 294

( 0.13% of total forum posts )

Posts per day 1.1

Joined 7-October 04

Most active in Random Samples

102 posts in this forum

( 35% of this member's active posts )

whateva,

I shoulda known better to try to let yous in on whats goin on in my personal life.

from now on ill keep my crappy life dilemmas outta here.

not for nuthin but, i can see if i posted that sh*t in the wrong part of the forum or sumthin but it wasnt.

Anyhowz sorry for all this bother

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jul 5 2005, 08:25 PM)
whateva,
I shoulda known better to try to let yous in on whats goin on in my personal life.
from now on ill keep my crappy life dilemmas outta here.

not for nuthin but, i can see if i posted that sh*t in the wrong part of the forum or sumthin but it wasnt.

Girl, you have absolutely nothing to be sorry for!

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jul 5 2005, 07:29 PM)
Same CARP 2 months later

Discuss fishing.

Carps are ugly.

Sorry Huck, I know you like fishing for the ugly fellas.

http://www.karperland.nl/images/Carp%2099.jpg

QUOTE (Trance @ Jul 5 2005, 08:27 PM)
whateva,
from now on ill keep my crappy life dilemmas  outta here.

Indeed Trance!

Donna, just because one person is having a bad day or whatever the problem is, does'nt mean that you have to feel bad or say your're sorry about posting!

If we all did'nt talk and open up to each other, this place would'nt be the special place it is....for me....and lots of people. I feel like we are a family here and my close friends are you guys/gals. This really gets me mad that you feel this way.

Donna, please don't stop letting "us" (you know who "we" are) share your good times as well as not so good times....I know that I feel I always have you if I need you....

I better stop now, or I'll be taking over the (dweez's) vacant jail cell laugh.gif

wub.gif

rose.gif

All I can say is that you assholes better not post any more of this or I am personally going to see to it each one of you are banned.

Some of you idiots have no lives - I swear.

Of course, you know I'm only kidding right.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jul 5 2005, 08:54 PM)
All I can say is that you assholes better not post any more of this or I am personally going to see to it each one of you are banned.

Some of you idiots have no lives - I swear.

Of course, you know I'm only kidding right.

laugh.gif

barney, you scared.gif me for a second! dazed025.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Jul 5 2005, 09:44 PM)
whateva,

Indeed Trance!

Donna, just because one person is having a bad day or whatever the problem is, does'nt mean that you have to feel bad or say your're sorry about posting!

If we all did'nt talk and open up to each other, this place would'nt be the special place it is....for me....and lots of people. I feel like we are a family here and my close friends are you guys/gals. This really gets me mad that you feel this way.

Donna, please don't stop letting "us" (you know who "we" are) share your good times as well as not so good times....I know that I feel I always have you if I need you....

I better stop now, or I'll be taking over the (dweez's) vacant jail cell laugh.gif

wub.gif

rose.gif

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (happysmiles007 @ Jul 5 2005, 09:14 PM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ Jul 5 2005, 09:44 PM)
whateva,

Indeed Trance!

wub.gif

rose.gif

goodpost.gif

Thank you happy biggrin.gif

You're the best! wub.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jul 5 2005, 07:50 PM)
my prostate gland is acting up ohmy.gif

Awww.. tell us all about it. That's one of our favorite subjects. Have you had it checked lately? Does it make you cranky? Do you yell at your significant other because of it? We're all friends, so let it all out. smile.gif

tongue.gif

Well let's see.....

My breath is rancid, I have bags under my eyes, puss pockets keep forming in my ears, my acne is acting up really bad, I'm suffering from turrets syndrome, my ankles are swollen, my feet stink, I got this discharge thing happening, and I got really bad gas.

WHY DO I FEEL SO UNATTRACTIVE??? Please, will you guys help me feel better? fists crying.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jul 5 2005, 09:48 PM)
Well let's see.....

My breath is rancid, I have bags under my eyes, puss pockets keep forming in my ears, my acne is acting up really bad, I'm suffering from turrets syndrome, my ankles are swollen, my feet stink, I got this discharge thing happening, and I got really bad gas.

WHY DO I FEEL SO UNATTRACTIVE??? Please, will you guys help me feel better? fists crying.gif

rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Pags, I don't think there is much help for you laugh.gif wink.gif

I can't stop laughing....OH NOW THAT"S FUNNY biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Point made by Pags trink39.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Archived