Same CRAP 2 months later

xanadu66

All along I thought this was the 2.gif forum...

hmmmm...2 months not being here, and the same people are still here WHINING about all their problems! Who Cares if someone missed their period for 2 months..talk on messenger for Christ Sake...don't air your dirty laundry on a forum about a Rock n Roll band..where is the logic in that?

What happened to 2.gif Talking about their music, their amazing talents? confused13.gif

All I see is 20% RUSH..80% BULLSHIT

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um. Wow. Someone is on her period?

There is a Rush forum to this forum, and a lot of other things. We are all friends here, and like family. If you don't like it, stay gone. Very simple.

QUOTE (xanadu66 @ Jul 5 2005, 04:36 PM)

hmmmm...2 months not being here, and the same people are still here WHINING about all their problems! Who Cares if someone missed their period for 2 months..talk on messenger for Christ Sake...don't air your dirty laundry on a forum about a Rock n Roll band..where is the logic in that?

What happened to 2.gif Talking about their music, their amazing talents? confused13.gif

Bad day, xanadu66? confused13.gif All your posts before this seem cheery enough. Why the sudden bitterness?

ranton.gif TRF is a COMMUNITY of 2.gif fans...a place for fans to talk about all kinds of things in their lives....to strictly talk about 2.gif all the time is just obsession not fandom. We have a section to discuss the Boys but we also have sections to discuss other things....

the problem with talking about 2.gif all the time is the same f***ing thing gets talked about OVER and OVER again! What is the best song by 2.gif ? What is your fav album? When r they gonna tour again? Which album is the best? You can only talk about something for so long.....ENUFF already!

If u don't like what is being discuss stick to the 2.gif section ....maybe u can be designated to handle all the repeated inane, redundant questions always being asked...go nuts.....leave the rest of us to share our friendships, our feelings, our intellect to discuss everyday life.... rantoff.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jul 5 2005, 04:52 PM)
ranton.gif TRF is a COMMUNITY of 2.gif fans...a place for fans to talk about all kinds of things in their lives....to strictly talk about 2.gif all the time is just obsession not fandom. We have a section to discuss the Boys but we also have sections to discuss other things....

the problem with talking about 2.gif all the time is the same f***ing thing gets talked about OVER and OVER again! What is the best song by 2.gif ? What is your fav album? When r they gonna tour again? Which album is the best? You can only talk about something for so long.....ENUFF already!

If u don't like what is being discuss stick to the 2.gif section ....maybe u can be designated to handle all the repeated inane, redundant questions always being asked...go nuts.....leave the rest of us to share our friendships, our feelings, our intellect to discuss everyday life.... rantoff.gif

Exactly!

bekloppt.gif Test bekloppt.gif Trance

QUOTE (xanadu66 @ Jul 5 2005, 04:36 PM)

Hmmm.......Is the ministry for arguments ?

I didn't come here for an argument.

Yes you did.

No i didn,t.

40 years later-There'll be no arguing here this is a local...oh no stop it. bolt.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Jul 5 2005, 04:58 PM)
ranton.gif TRF is a COMMUNITY of  2.gif fans...a place for fans to talk about all kinds of things in their lives....to strictly talk about  2.gif all the time is just obsession not fandom.  We have a section to discuss the Boys but we also have sections to discuss other things....

the problem with talking about  2.gif all the time is the same f***ing thing gets talked about OVER and OVER again!  What is the best song by  2.gif ?  What is your fav album? When r they gonna tour again?  Which album is the best?    You can only talk about something for so long.....ENUFF already!

If u don't like what is being discuss stick to the  2.gif section ....maybe u can be designated to handle all the repeated inane, redundant questions always being asked...go nuts.....leave the rest of us to share our friendships, our feelings, our intellect to discuss everyday life....  rantoff.gif

Exactly!

bekloppt.gif Test bekloppt.gif Trance

bekloppt.gif Daylin! smile.gif

WELL!!!

HUMPH!!!

we talk about RUSH here????

dang... i gotta get out of random samples more.......

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Yep, It's great to have a wide range of topics to discuss and bounce off like minded people, who all love 2.gif and a lot more besides trink39.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jul 5 2005, 05:00 PM)
WELL!!!

HUMPH!!!

we talk about RUSH here????

dang... i gotta get out of random samples more.......

rofl3.gif

And, couldn't have been put any better, Testy! Good job! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

ok hun, take a chill pill.

like Test said, we can't talk about Rush 100% of the time. as much as i love Rush, they're not my number one priority. plus, we're like a great big family here. we come to each other for comfort, second opinions, & advice. i personally love the atmosphere here. it's informal & we can talk about almost anything. we all have different opinions, sure, but our love of Rush is the tie that binds!

if complaining about your period is the only reasoning behind your statement, then stay out of the PMS thread. sound like a plan? smile.gif

QUOTE (happysmiles007 @ Jul 5 2005, 06:10 PM)
ok hun, take a chill pill.

like Test said, we can't talk about Rush 100% of the time. as much as i love Rush, they're not my number one priority. plus, we're like a great big family here. we come to each other for comfort, second opinions, & advice. i personally love the atmosphere here. it's informal & we can talk about almost anything. we all have different opinions, sure, but our love of Rush is the tie that binds!

if complaining about your period is the only reasoning behind your statement, then stay out of the PMS thread. sound like a plan? smile.gif

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0156.gif yes.gif

Wow, why all the hostility towards Xanadu66? Actually, I agree with her. I'd like to take it even further. I have had it up to here with all the damn political talk in Sense O'Clock News!!!

Stick to f*ckin' Rush!!!

mad.gif

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jul 5 2005, 05:19 PM)
Wow, why all the hostility towards Xanadu66? Actually, I agree with her. I'd like to take it even further. I have had it up to here with all the damn political talk in Sense O'Clock News!!!

Stick to f*ckin' Rush!!!

mad.gif

Strawman.

icon_alienjig.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 5 2005, 05:36 PM)
QUOTE (Earthshine @ Jul 5 2005, 05:33 PM)
I hear that Presto album is pretty good...    What do you all think?

icon_really_happy_guy.gif OMG!

Can't you people talk about anything but Rush in this place??

Rush forum topics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rush-Related Topics!

Rush Games - Show us what you got

Different Stages

Trading of Live Audio & Video Rush Recordings

Feedback

Vote for and discuss your favorite songs from each Rush album.

Anthems

Rush Lyrics - The words you read, the songs you sing

NON-Rush Forum Topics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New World Women

A special hangout for the Beautiful and Wise ladies of Rush

General Discussion

Video Vertigo

Bringing light to a lifeless screen - Discuss Movies, TV, and DVD

Music Of The Spheres

There are other bands besides Rush? Ludicrous

Politics and Current Events - Welcome to the Peaceable Kingdom

Reverse Polarity

Get help for computer questions, discuss new technologies, and party with the Tri-Lams

The Champion Players

...who play the perfect game - Sports Talk

The Macallan

Better People, Better Booze, and Better Beer

Pretty easy to figure out..just read the title of each forum subject and u wont go into a NON Rush one

its all pretty basic

any igit can comprehend this..if a forum thread annoys u this much dont go in or even ask a admin and they will block that whole part out for u, its not hard thing to do wink.gif

trink39.gif

Who's this Rush confused13.gif

and does it have anything to do with Jennifer Rush unsure.gif

Don't feed into it by replying to this thread. Let it die and maybe he/she will go away.

(I do realize the irony of what I'm saying wink.gif )

Xanadu, I am SOOO sorry. ohmy.gif

I saw that it was your birthday yesterday, but I didn't start a thread because I hadn't seen you for so long. I figured you had blown us off (lots do I'm afraid.)

Anyway, I remember the great pics of Neil that you used to post, and I'm really sorry we've lost your favor. sad.gif

Happy (late) Birthday, anyway. rose.gif

-Rolinda

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jul 5 2005, 07:06 PM)
Happy Birthday Xanadu66.

birthdays rule...

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/k/jesterbox.gif

Archived