CLOCKWORK ANGELS DVD TRAILER

D3strukt

would it be something special to see this release november 22th where in Dallas JFK assassination took place...(50 years ago) I love the camera shot when Neil repeat the "we have assumed control" :yes:

I hadn't thought of Nov 22, but that's an interesting thought. I'm not a 100% certain, but I think DVD and CD releases are typically on Tuesday's, and Nov 22 is a Friday.

As for Neil's camera shot of " we have assumed control ", it's DAMN cool!

As of this moment, the video is marked " private " . I wonder what's up with that??

would it be something special to see this release november 22th where in Dallas JFK assassination took place...(50 years ago) I love the camera shot when Neil repeat the "we have assumed control" :yes:

I hadn't thought of Nov 22, but that's an interesting thought. I'm not a 100% certain, but I think DVD and CD releases are typically on Tuesday's, and Nov 22 is a Friday.

As for Neil's camera shot of " we have assumed control ", it's DAMN cool!

As of this moment, the video is marked " private " . I wonder what's up with that??

Possibly it wasn't meant to be released yet ;) :LOL:

If you want to see the official video, the link is http:// vimeo.com/67914987 (remove the space) with pass 'clockwork'.

I keep on hoping watching it over and over again hoping for a release date.

Edited by Freedom

If you want to see the official video, the link is http:// vimeo.com/67914987 (remove the space) with pass 'clockwork'.

I keep on hoping watching it over and over again hoping for a release date.

24th September is tentatively scheduled, from Eric (power Windows)

http://news.cygnus-x1.net/2013/02/rush-clockwork-angels-tour-dvd-coming.html

I don't honestly think they will release it on the date JFK was assassinated, and don't think it will have any footage from Sweden Rock Festival. It's probably already mixed and cut, and just waiting approval from the band, when they end this tour.
  • Like 1

I don't honestly think they will release it on the date JFK was assassinated, and don't think it will have any footage from Sweden Rock Festival. It's probably already mixed and cut, and just waiting approval from the band, when they end this tour.

What?

• Like 1

It already has their consent for they let them record it! And it was recorded in November. They definitely won't add footage from Sweden.

It already has their consent for they let them record it! And it was recorded in November. They definitely won't add footage from Sweden.

What I meant was that the production company probably is awaiting approval for the final product. You know, they sit down watch it and go "That's beauty, eh?"

But the most important thing is, we're getting a new live dvd :yes:

Looks and sounds awesome. I can't wait for this to come out.

I am SOOO ready for this DVD!!!!!!!!!! :haz: :ebert: :clap: :yay: :cheerleader: :banana: I hope it's released before November!!!!!!!! :guitar: :yay: :cheers:

:doh: Looks like the Video Police are on to us!!

Either the video police, or the grammar police? ( In over 40 years, Rush has only performed as a trio). To me, that reads in an awkward way.Should it be " For over 40 years, Rush has only performed as a trio..... )?

Maybe some editors can pipe in here? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

Neil's "We have assumed control" was absolutely epic! :sundog: Edited by Liana
  • Like 2

According to Bob McCown, CEO of Fadoo, it was the band themselves who wanted the trailer taken down. If that's the case, I'd be kind of surprised, Wouldn't the trailer provide a boost to ticket sales to upcoming shows? Edited by Phantom

According to Bob McCown, CEO of Fadoo, it was the band themselves who wanted the trailer taken down. If that's the case, I'd be kind of surprised, Wouldn't the trailer provide a boost to ticket sales to upcoming shows?

Holy crap, really? Very interesting.

According to Bob McCown, CEO of Fadoo, it was the band themselves who wanted the trailer taken down. If that's the case, I'd be kind of surprised, Wouldn't the trailer provide a boost to ticket sales to upcoming shows?

As they're not done with their tour, I'm guessing that the band wants to hold off on any final decisions regarding the DVD, where it's being filmed, what will be on it, etc.

I definitely think that any trailer being shown NOW is way too premature. Waiting until the Tour is over is a good idea.

• Like 1

As they're not done with their tour, I'm guessing that the band wants to hold off on any final decisions regarding the DVD, where it's being filmed, what will be on it, etc.

I definitely think that any trailer being shown NOW is way too premature. Waiting until the Tour is over is a good idea.

I don't think the trailer was meant to be shown yet. It didn't look at all like a finished product to me. I think that it was posted for review and feedback by decision-making parties in the band's camp, but that whoever uploaded it goofed and didn't use the right privacy settings.

• Like 1