A quick moment, thanks TRF

FountainOfSyrinx

I just want to take a moment to thank everyone here on TRF. TRF is great for a variety of reasons, such as the fact that it seems as if all of us Rush nuts are rather mature, and can handle ourselves nicely here on the board. There are so many different topics that are discussed for a variety of different reasons. I have absolutely no clue what goes on here in this forum, but I do know that the same probably goes for many of you with regards to the sports board. SOCN is always great fun, because while it does have some negative energy, for the most part, it is rather constructive and fun to read. It also educates me on stuff I would have never thought I would be educated on. Now, I could go on, but these are just a few of the many reasons I have accumulated nearly 1800 posts.

It seems as if, even though it is The Rush Forum, it is not a forum about Rush, but a forum of Rush fans, which makes it even cooler. Yes, we fawn over the members of the band, gripe over the setlist, and argue whether or not the synth era or Hemispheres era was better (clearly the Synth era), but we also have forum meet-ups and i've met a variety of awesome Rush fans on this board. So there is a fantastic element of Rush on here.

So, here's to everyone who makes TRF possible. :cheers:

I hope it lives long and prospers, because I thoroughly enjoy it.

• Like 11

:notworthy: :ebert: :notworthy: :clap: :notworthy: :ebert: :notworthy: :clap: :notworthy: :ebert: :notworthy:

Without a doubt, the best Forum I've

ever had the pleasure of joining! Thank

you, TRF, for all your hard work!

:notworthy: :ebert: :notworthy: :clap: :notworthy: :ebert: :notworthy: :clap: :notworthy: :ebert: :notworthy:

• Like 3

What WILL we bitch about when they decide to call it quits?

That's easy. Some will bitch about how they shouldn't have quit, some will bitch about how they should've quit a long time ago, some will bitch about a reunion tour, some will bitch about the same stuff, and others will post ridiculous imaginary setlists (especially since they'd be defunct)

• Like 1

That's easy. Some will bitch about how they shouldn't have quit, some will bitch about how they should've quit a long time ago, some will bitch about a reunion tour, some will bitch about the same stuff, and others will post ridiculous imaginary setlists (especially since they'd be defunct)

We'll open the "How Dare They Close The Rush Forum Forum" or "HDTCTRFF", for short. It rolls off the tongue. Where we can have a good old gripe about the mean and nasty admins and mods. We'll berate 73 for being distant, and not understanding us fans, WHO PUT HIM WHERE HE IS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, you heard me, missy.

• Like 3

We'll open the "How Dare They Close The Rush Forum Forum" or "HDTCTRFF", for short. It rolls off the tongue. Where we can have a good old gripe about the mean and nasty admins and mods. We'll berate 73 for being distant, and not understanding us fans, WHO PUT HIM WHERE HE IS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, you heard me, missy.

We'll find a way to bitch about Vapor Trails somehow

No, only Goober.

No, only Goober.

Goobs loves Vapor Trails! :P

No, only Goober.

Goobs loves Vapor Trails! :P

Yeah...about as much as Mara loves eggs. :LOL:

I would like to say thanks TRF for dropping the charges, and for not pursuing that legal action against me.

Don't get cocky , the week is not over yet

I would like to say thanks TRF for dropping the charges, and for not pursuing that legal action against me.

No charges. We tend to take care of our own business, you know? It requires rubber gloves and plane tickets to South America, but it's quicker and more effective.

No charges. We tend to take care of our own business, you know? It requires rubber gloves and plane tickets to South America, but it's quicker and more effective.

:unsure:

I promise to behave, then.

Well... from now on. Given this information...

THANK YOU TRF! THIS IS MY NUMBER ONE FORUM!!

:hi: :ebert: :clap: :cheers: :wub: :rush:

Edited by LyndseyG

Always with the rubber gloves. Some things NEVER change.

Well, ever since that thing with the Tibetan monks and the mushrooms....let's just say the kid gloves came off and the rubber.....well, you were there. You ever get those stains out?

If it involves stopping in Bogotá and the checking of fields, color me guilty as charged mi querido amigo.

Oh, good then! Excellent!

Um...Just an FYI....you miiiight be getting a package in the mail tomorrow. Or the next day. Big box. Maybe, don't open it? :unsure:

Um...Just an FYI....you miiiight be getting a package in the mail tomorrow. Or the next day. Big box. Maybe, don't open it? :unsure:

Ok... :unsure:

Too late for shameless groveling and genuflecting? :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Ok... :unsure:

Too late for shameless groveling and genuflecting? :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

No, you're cool. :)

Just put that package aside once you get it. I might have you forward it to another TRF member. I'll send you a mailing address. :)

Well, ever since that thing with the Tibetan monks and the mushrooms....let's just say the kid gloves came off and the rubber.....well, you were there. You ever get those stains out?

Nope. I decided to leave the stains on the animal. I stuffed it. Then I rang a taxidermist.

Nope. I decided to leave the stains on the animal. I stuffed it. Then I rang a taxidermist.

Yep, ugly business, that was. My toilet didn't flush right for a whole week after that...