2nd Leg Setlist Discussion - SPOILER ALERT!!!

Snaked

FOH Lights posted the following picture in the Austin thread.

It's not easy to see, but there is a setlist in the lower left.

If you blow it up just a bit you can make out most of what is written on it and it appears there are no changes for the 2nd leg. From the color of the seats in the photo this does in fact appear to be Austin, where they have been rehearsing for a couple of days.

65146_10201081938033457_69013256_n.jpg

I can honestly say I'm not surprised...especially since there were no changes made to the 2nd leg of the Time Machine Tour. Either way, I'm excited to be seeing them a 3rd time on this tour, on May 7th :yes:

If you blow it up just a bit you can make out most of what is written on it and it appears there are no changes for the 2nd leg. From the color of the seats in the photo this does in fact appear to be Austin, where they have been rehearsing for a couple of days.

Cool!! I was hoping that it wouldn't change too much!! Three shows of awesomeness!!!!

:haz: :rush: :rush: :haz:

I don't get why they're starting the leg with Night B. Now if they go B-A-B-A-B-A the whole way through, I'm pretty much guaranteed Night A at Saratoga...AGAIN...3-for-3 on this tour. What's a guy gotta do to get him some Middletown Dreams???

Somebody made a good point in a text conversation.. they most likely rehearsed both setlists in Austin thus the photo might have been from last nights final rehearsal... it does not mean that tomorrow night wont be an A night.

The way that FOH Lights put it, they're starting on set B this time. Crap, I guess that means that Milwaukee is getting set A. Oh well, even if I don't get Middletown Dreams, it should still be a great time!

I am getting both. Going to sunrise and Orlando.

Bucket list song being crossed off in Middletown Dreams!!!!

And my son gets his wish in seeing The Body Electric if they indeed start in Austin with set B.

Eh, anybody else think it's kind of weird that a guy who must of us know is legit would happen to post a picture that OH YEAH has the setlist right out on the table like that? I'm going to say that there are probably changes to the setlist and this is to throw us off the trail*

*One can hope, right? I wants me some Enemy Within, Kid Gloves, or hell why not Jacob's Ladder :D

• Like 1

Eh, anybody else think it's kind of weird that a guy who must of us know is legit would happen to post a picture that OH YEAH has the setlist right out on the table like that? I'm going to say that there are probably changes to the setlist and this is to throw us off the trail*

*One can hope, right? I wants me some Enemy Within, Kid Gloves, or hell why not Jacob's Ladder :D

The photo isn't from FOH Lights, he just reposted the photo from a source which is beyond reproach.

The photo isn't from FOH Lights, he just reposted the photo from a source which is beyond reproach.

Well said! :LOL:

There's no guarantee they will even do the A-B rotating sets this time around, this might be the only set for all we know. And I would be OK with that even though I already saw set B in Seattle.

There's no guarantee they will even do the A-B rotating sets this time around, this might be the only set for all we know. And I would be OK with that even though I already saw set B in Seattle.

We'll know in a few days. Oh for Gods sake!