2013-14 NFL Season Thread

laughedatbytime

Packers shooting themselves in the foot....with a bazooka.....but it's still tied at the half. Kudos to the front 7 for stuffing Gore and Kap so far......

I pronounce Kap's name wrong, I tend to think of it as Ka-pear-nick instead of kaper-nick.

BTW, It's Peart as in near, not pert.

Packers shooting themselves in the foot....with a bazooka.....but it's still tied at the half. Kudos to the front 7 for stuffing Gore and Kap so far......

I pronounce Kap's name wrong, I tend to think of it as Ka-pear-nick instead of kaper-nick.

Ka-pear-nick is the British pronunciation.

So, anyone still wondering what kap can do if the read-option gets neutralized ?

Sell out to stuff the run, leave the middle wide open.

I think only 49er fans and jaws knew he could be a pocket passer when needed.

Kid has a long way to go but he's getting there.

loved his post-game quote:

"If intimidation is your game plan, I hope you have a better one."

So, anyone still wondering what kap can do if the read-option gets neutralized ?

Sell out to stuff the run, leave the middle wide open.

I think only 49er fans and jaws knew he could be a pocket passer when needed.

Kid has a long way to go but he's getting there.

loved his post-game quote:

"If intimidation is your game plan, I hope you have a better one."

He's a very good player. Having Ankwan Boldin seems to help a great deal, though.

Ka-pear-nick is the British pronunciation.

Yeah well that's what it looks like to me.

BTW, It's Peart as in near, not pert.

I know Neil wants his name to be pronounced Peee-art, but I still pronounce it Pert, even though I agree with him that he is a bit of a piss artist!

Believe it or not, I am feeling very confident my brow

ns are gonna knock of the ravens.

Willing to make a small wager on it. If browns win, you change your Icon to browns for 1 week, If they lose, Ill change it to whatever team you want for 1 week.

Any takers?

So, Goodhell said in part the following on the Redskins name, “if we are offending one person, we need to be listening and making sure that we’re doing the right things to try to address that.”

Now, not being a Skins fan, I would have no problem if the name was changed but Rog reminds me of the Family Guy episode PTV where the FCC is talking about viewer complaints and says, "And as you know, one call equals a billion people, which means 20 billion people were offended by this."

To Hell With Goodhell.

So, Goodhell said in part the following on the Redskins name, “if we are offending one person, we need to be listening and making sure that we’re doing the right things to try to address that.”

Now, not being a Skins fan, I would have no problem if the name was changed but Rog reminds me of the Family Guy episode PTV where the FCC is talking about viewer complaints and says, "And as you know, one call equals a billion people, which means 20 billion people were offended by this."

To Hell With Goodhell.

Crap - with that stance - the name "Packer" could be offending one blue collar worker, or one homosexual.

To Hell With Goodhell.

To Hell With Goodhell is my early morning tai chi mantra!

To Hell With Goodhell.

You're positively an influence at times. :cheers:

To Hell With Goodhell.

You're positively an influence at times. :cheers:

:hail:

Is Geno Smith gonna live up to the Sanchez butt fumble legend, reputation and hype??? :o

Hopefully, yes, but hopefully not tonight.

Is it a slur. Of COURSE it's a slur. However does it offend enough of the right people to move the needle?