I don't like it when you call me ________

Tom Sawyer

dude, and again, and again... or brother, if I'm not your REAL brother (only applies to 7 living people right now) or variation bro, or the even worse brau.

Not a pet peeves, just a ...a... don't expect acknowledgment or a reply

The 'N' word.... I'm white, ok. I'm so white that sometimes the automatic faucets in the bathroom can't tell my hands are in front of the white sink.

If this words is supposed to be so offensive, don't use it... and don't use it when talking to me!

• Like 2

.....Joanie!!

My mom always called me that growing up and still does; I guess that's why I hate it so much..... :rage: :rage:

(Okay, preparing myself now for all the "Joanie" taunts now, what was I thinking?)

• Like 1

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Ef3zqPj55K4/TXO_obxyVBI/AAAAAAAAAGg/FnSzU1BySt8/s1600/dirty%2Bfeet.jpg

Dirty feet??

:huh:

Edited by rushfanforever!

.....Joanie!!

My mom always called me that growing up and still does; I guess that's why I hate it so much..... :rage: :rage:

(Okay, preparing myself now for all the "Joanie" taunts now, what was I thinking?)

Do you still love Chachi?

:laughing guy:

.....Joanie!!

My sister can't stand being called "Joan". She MUST be called "Joannie". Whenever I call her "Joan", she immediately says, "nie" to complete her name.... :laughing yellow guy:

.....Joanie!!

.....Joanie!!

Nope, Whatever happened to Scott anyway?

.....Joanie!!

My sister can't stand being called "Joan". She MUST be called "Joannie". Whenever I call her "Joan", she immediately says, "nie" to complete her name.... :laughing yellow guy:

Hey PM!

What's up? That's too funny!! So how are things with you? Last post I saw you were closing out the apartment...Did you find another job yet?

.....Joanie!!

Hey PM!

What's up? That's too funny!! So how are things with you? Last post I saw you were closing out the apartment...Did you find another job yet?

I'm bummed, rff. I said goobye to the landlady for the final time today. She's majorly HOT..... :drool: ......... too bad she's married..... :banghead: :banghead:

.....Joanie!!

.....Joanie!!

He had his own reality TV show a couple of years ago. "Scott Baio is 45...and Single."

Looks like he's doing TV work.

.....Joanie!!

Hey PM!

I'm bummed, rff. I said goobye to the landlady for the final time today. She's majorly HOT..... :drool: ......... too bad she's married..... :banghead: :banghead:

Awww shucks.....

Chicken

http://www.rowsdowr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/tumblr_m81bzhZx8q1rvjt2vo1_500.gif

http://www.rowsdowr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/tumblr_m81bzhZx8q1rvjt2vo2_500.gif

http://www.rowsdowr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/tumblr_m81bzhZx8q1rvjt2vo3_500.gif

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 3

.....Joanie!!

.....Joanie!!

He had his own reality TV show a couple of years ago. "Scott Baio is 45...and Single."

After my Mom passed, my big sister tried taking over, and was a total bitch about it...and KNEW I hated?

Robbie. Robbie this Robbie that pick this up for me Robbie and when she thought she could get all bossy and shit?

ROBERT and THAT'S when it came close to blows. only MOM could use ROBERT in an authoritarian tone and I thought she was gone

Anna Banana...we'd throw shit at each other, f you f this shit blah blah blah

Anyone calls you Jaonie or gives you shit about it?

they deal with ME :fury: :16ton: :smash: :smash: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :heart: :kisshug:

Edited by BeOhBe Bob

.....Joanie!!

.....Joanie!!

After my Mom passed, my big sister tried taking over, and was a total bitch about it...and KNEW I hated?

Robbie. Robbie this Robbie that pick this up for me Robbie and when she thought she could get all bossy and shit?

ROBERT and THAT'S when it came close to blows. only MOM could use ROBERT in an authoritarian tone and I thought she was gone

Anna Banana...we'd throw shit at each other, f you f this shit blah blah blah

Anyone calls you Jaonie or gives you shit about it?

they deal with ME :fury: :16ton: :smash: :smash: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :heart: :kisshug:

What the hell just happened here?