Holy Crap!!!

HigherWater

Oh my freaking God! 30 years of Rush concerts and I've NEVER been in the front row. It just happened. Pepsi Center. CCC row freaking 1!!! I want to cry right now.

It's a single so I'm going to have to figure out what to do with the rest of the family but, quite frankly, oh, well!!!.

This is a great day.

HW

• Like 2

Yay! Good for you! That's awesome! :)

How did it come about? Regular ticket buying? Pre-sale?

Just pounding the TicketHorse. Craziest thing: When I first got on right at 10, all they were offering was upper level crap. But things started to open up a bit and the system kept trying to put me toward the back of the floor. I'm only 5'6" so that's no bueno. Anyway, I just kept pounding...

Seriously, this is a bucket-lister. I'm beside myself right now.

HW

• Like 1

My four year old crashed my computer moments before tickets went on sale for KC. This is the only time she's ever messed with my computer. It was so messed up, it took me over half an hour to get it up and running. I still got 17th row on Geddy's side, but I still wonder what if?

My four year old crashed my computer moments before tickets went on sale for KC. This is the only time she's ever messed with my computer. It was so messed up, it took me over half an hour to get it up and running. I still got 17th row on Geddy's side, but I still wonder what if?

Things like this make me afraid to have children.

• Like 1

Just pounding the TicketHorse. Craziest thing: When I first got on right at 10, all they were offering was upper level crap. But things started to open up a bit and the system kept trying to put me toward the back of the floor. I'm only 5'6" so that's no bueno. Anyway, I just kept pounding...

HW

That's awesome! Just goes to show that sometimes, perseverance is the key! I hope you have an awesome time (as if you wouldn't!), and take a few close-up photos of Geddy for me! ;)

Oh my freaking God! 30 years of Rush concerts and I've NEVER been in the front row. It just happened. Pepsi Center. CCC row freaking 1!!! I want to cry right now.

It's a single so I'm going to have to figure out what to do with the rest of the family but, quite frankly, oh, well!!!.

This is a great day.

HW

Fantastic. At Snakes and Arrows I had fifth row with my son. We did get a cool moment though when we got to stand by the stage on Geddy's side waiting for ear plugs.

Edited by calirush

HW

That's so cool....

:ebert: :ebert:

Things like this make me afraid to have children.

Okay, Gangst' ... now, THAT was frickin' funny!

• Like 1

There's no way I could be in the first row at a Rush concert because I'd end up getting a full on Johnson. Geddy would probably notice me trying to hide this "fact" and it would be a very awkward situation, especially considering that I'm not even .000000000000000001% gay. Geddy isn't either.
  • Like 1

I think the fact that you were searching for a SINGLE ticket helps your odds of getting a better seat. I bought a single for the Indianapolis show on the Live Nation VIP site. I bought it a full hour after they went on sale (accident), & was assuming I would end up at the back of the first 15 rows. Low & behold....get there the night of the show...3rd row center. I was amazed. I'm hoping the same happens again for Nashville and Cincinnati....although I bought these singles RIGHT when they went on sale. Watch me end up in row 15! LOL

This is a great day.

HW

WOW! How cool is that!? After 30 years, you deserve front row. :ebert:

Congrats!

One thing I learned buying tickets on pre-sales is that after about 30 to 45 minutes after they start, better tickets start popping up.

I bought tickets within the first 5 minutes several years in a row for the same venue and always was 50+ rows back. After reading some post I waited and sure enough better seats started becoming available.

The last one at that same venue was 17th row in front of Alex on a sloped seating system so when standing and sitting you always have a view.

Have fun!

Edited by Mystic Rythm