Good Morning Thread

Tom Sawyer

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning on a beautiful Saturday.

bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Apr 29 2006, 07:30 AM)
Woohoo! It's sunny again in Stockport and we will be using the sparkly new BBQ tonight!! icon_alienjig.gif

I got some flowers and planters, so I'll be "girling up" Hucks garden today. biggrin.gif

No cushions.

smile.gif

bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (plodder @ Apr 29 2006, 08:31 AM)
QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Apr 29 2006, 07:30 AM)
Woohoo! It's sunny again in Stockport and we will be using the sparkly new BBQ tonight!! icon_alienjig.gif

I got some flowers and planters, so I'll be "girling up" Hucks garden today. biggrin.gif

No cushions.

smile.gif

bekloppt.gif

laugh.gif

No, no cushions. laugh.gif

bekloppt.gif

Good Morning All.

Today is my last exam and move out day.

But its not all fun and games.... 3:30am... the fire alarm goes off. We all leave the building... into the fridged cold night.... before I leave... first order of buisness... find pants unsure.gif (i sleep in shorts tongue.gif ) second. Find keys. Once I got out there, I found some friends of mine, and we were waiting for them to open up the gym so we wouldent all freeze. I didnt get back until 4:20 this morning!

QUOTE (rushengal @ Apr 29 2006, 07:19 AM)
Good Morning All.

But its not all fun and games.... 3:30am... the fire alarm goes off. We all leave the building... into the fridged cold night.... before I leave... first order of buisness... find pants unsure.gif (i sleep in shorts tongue.gif ) second. Find keys. Once I got out there, I found some friends of mine, and we were waiting for them to open up the gym so we wouldent all freeze. I didnt get back until 4:20 this morning!

Wow that sucks!

Nice and sunny here too! Going for a walk later.

QUOTE (Signals1982 @ Apr 29 2006, 10:53 AM)
QUOTE (rushengal @ Apr 29 2006, 07:19 AM)
Good Morning All.

Wow that sucks!

Nice and sunny here too! Going for a walk later.

It's absolutly gorgeous outside!

I wish I didn't have to waste my day moving *grumble*

Cold and grey in Hollywood, marine layer. Going to get out and going to take a ride and when I get out on my own, I'll get all smoothed out inside, on my BMWR1200GS Motorcycle. Like a Ghost Rider. In a Vapor Trail. The greatest act can be, One Little Victory. RUSH FANS UNITED. Good Morning! 4/29/2006 2.gif

Good morning.

In an act of madness, I promised the kids I'd do the North West 10K with them today, a 10 kilometre run/walk ohmy.gif . Gulp!!. I'll start it and see how things go.

The runners will start coming in after 30 -35 minutes, I'll be a little bit behind them.

Now I must go find those rosary beads that I haven't used since 1975!!

653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

1287.gif 1287.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Apr 30 2006, 11:05 AM)
Good morning.

In an act of madness, I promised the kids I'd do the North West 10K with them today, a 10 kilometre run/walk ohmy.gif . Gulp!!. I'll start it and see how things go.

The runners will start coming in after 30 -35 minutes, I'll be a little bit behind them.

653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

1287.gif 1287.gif

Good Luck Donal!!!

laugh.gif

Good morning folks

Good luck Donal. If I was in the crowd I'd try to keep an eye out for you. laugh.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Apr 30 2006, 09:04 AM)
Good Morning All & go Donna Go you can do it !! biggrin.gif

where am i goin confused13.gif unsure.gif

wink.gif

Mornin Peeps! bekloppt.gif

A Sunny Sunday here On Long Island wub.gif

enjoy ur dayz All bekloppt.gif

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

sundog, DonnaWanna

good morning sister! bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (madra)
Good morning.

In an act of madness, I promised the kids I'd do the North West 10K with them today, a 10 kilometre run/walk  . Gulp!!. I'll start it and see how things go.

Have a good time Donal, know that we're sending good thoughts your way. And, just think, you're going to sleep really well tonight from all that fresh air and the work out. wink.gif

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

DonnaWanna, plodder, sundog bekloppt.gif

Oh yeahhh Kick some ass Donal! 1287.gif

and to that Wacky Scot!...Im sure ur show will go great

yes.gif trink39.gif

and im sure ill hear ALL bout it later smile.gif

Archived