Good Morning Thread

Tom Sawyer

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Jan 1 2006, 08:57 AM)
I would have been better off if I just had not woke up this morning. http://fool.exler.ru/sm/mog.gif

It's ok bro, things could be worse!!! Think positive and you will be loving life again in no time!!!! 1022.gif

Hey, is that Vette still running like a charm? Sometimes it helps to just take a long ride out in the country and it gives ya time to think and you will realize that life is good!!! Good luck bro, we all have our bad days, I'm sure it will pass soon. Life is too short to stay down for very long. 1022.gif

Look at the bright side though, our Steelers made it to the playoffs yet one more time!!! 1022.gif

See you next week, gonna be a good one!!!! YEEEEEHAWWWWW!!!!! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 1 2006, 04:18 PM)
Hey, is that Vette still running like a charm? Sometimes it helps to just take a long ride out in the country and it gives ya time to think and you will realize that life is good.

goodpost.gif where is the life is good thread?

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 1 2006, 01:18 PM)
QUOTE (Drumnut @ Jan 1 2006, 08:57 AM)
I would have been better off if I just had not woke up this morning. http://fool.exler.ru/sm/mog.gif

It's ok bro, things could be worse!!! Think positive and you will be loving life again in no time!!!! 1022.gif

Hey, is that Vette still running like a charm? Sometimes it helps to just take a long ride out in the country and it gives ya time to think and you will realize that life is good!!! Good luck bro, we all have our bad days, I'm sure it will pass soon. Life is too short to stay down for very long. 1022.gif

Look at the bright side though, our Steelers made it to the playoffs yet one more time!!! 1022.gif

See you next week, gonna be a good one!!!! YEEEEEHAWWWWW!!!!! trink39.gif

Small fortune to drive that thing these days icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Okay it's 3:30 in the afternoon, and I'm just getting off my lazy a$$ and trying to do something useful with myself laugh.gif

Man I'm going to be hurting when school starts this semester wacko.gif

Good morning folks.

Back to work tomorrow sad.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Jan 11 2006, 11:32 AM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/coffeecheers.gif

beer toast for morning???

breakfast of champions, 'eh?

well, it's afternoon here... so good morning to the west coast!!!!

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jan 11 2006, 01:32 PM)
QUOTE (sundog @ Jan 11 2006, 11:32 AM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/coffeecheers.gif

beer toast for morning???

breakfast of champions, 'eh?

well, it's afternoon here... so good morning to the west coast!!!!

tongue.gif it's coffee! BLACK coffee! laugh.gif

I'm off to NYC today to meet up with Slacker and catch a show tonight. The drummer of Type O Negative, Johnny Kelly, has a side project and we're gonna catch them playing in a neighborhood club. Slack knows these guys and they are one of my favorite bands. Should be a cool time. Won't get to check in too much today though. sad.gif Maybe not tomorrow either. My comp is in the shop and i'm giving this laptop back to my kid today. fists crying.gif See ya' all later.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 14 2006, 08:25 AM)
I'm off to NYC today to meet up with Slacker and catch a show tonight. The drummer of Type O Negative, Johnny Kelly, has a side project and we're gonna catch them playing in a neighborhood club. Slack knows these guys and they are one of my favorite bands. Should be a cool time. Won't get to check in too much today though. sad.gif Maybe not tomorrow either. My comp is in the shop and i'm giving this laptop back to my kid today. fists crying.gif See ya' all later.

Have fun Necro and Slacker!

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink38.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif 2.gif

Good Monday morning everyone.

It's raining, grey and miserable in Wales today. Lots of Rush needed to cheer me up.

smile.gif

Good morning folks.

smile.gif