Beyonce half-time show was pitiful!

treeduck

Ok there was some tarts dancing around, that got my interest, but not the forgettable, mediocre R & B/pop. She's got a pretty weak voice too... :boo hiss: :boo hiss: :boo hiss: :boo hiss:

Ok there was some tarts dancing around, that got my interest, but not the forgettable, mediocre R & B/pop. She's got a pretty weak voice too... :boo hiss: :boo hiss: :boo hiss: :boo hiss:

That's sad because she pre-recorded her performance that day. (lip synced)

Maybe her "Body is too bootylicious for you baaabe."

"I don't think you're ready for this jelly"

I gave the kids baths and put them to bed during half time. I guess I didn't miss much. :) Edited by ILSnwdog
  • Like 1

I missed it.

me too

I was bored after about 1 minute... :zzz:

I didn't even watch the super bowl

The blackout was more entertaining than the halftime show...

ah there was a blackout?

that explains every bad joke I've heard today

she is one of the few talented pop singers out today.

But enough about the national anthem singer. Alicia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Beyonce. Keys is an actual musician.

Alicia Keys has one of the most annoying voices I've ever heard. She tries too hard. that "no one" song is the worst piece of crap ever recorded.

Sorry. Was watching Downton Abbey...

The only thing happening was Cora punting Lord Grantham puffypants out to the curb...

My wife and my kids all enjoy top 40, so I hear quite a bit of it around the house and in the car. Some of it is fine. Beyonce, however, is not my favorite performer. I think her vocal abilities are way overstated, and, I have to say, watching her dance is sometimes funny, because she looks so uncoordinated. (Mind you, I can't dance at all, but I don't get paid to do it, either). Put her voice up against the En Vogue ladies, even now, and she'd get blown away. She's attractive, but that too gets overstated IMO. Grace Potter has her beat in that area, and she plays her own music.

Frankly, Jennifer Hudson's voice is better than Beyonce's. Alicia Keyes is prettier, and more talented. I can't see why they get overshadowed by Beyonce, but they do.

• Like 1