Talking Heads

Chicago Transit Authority

Blue Oyster Cult

Soft White Underbelly

Max Webster

Monster Magnet

Wishbone Ash

Cirith Ungol

The Doobie Brothers (more specifically when refered to as "The Doobies" it's just cool as sh*t)

Supersuckers

The Presidents of the United States of America

Mudhoney

Stone the Crows

Fresh Blueberry Pancake

• Like 1

Cliff Rescue & The Helicopters

Nice! :LOL:

They were a covers band that played in bars and clubs in West Cork in the late '80's and early '90's. They were fantastic. One Hallowe'en they did The Wall. With a wall. Brilliant.

fantastic!

Atomic Rooster

Austrian Death Machine

Dillinger Escape Plan takes the expression ''wall of sound'' to a whole new level...

Dillinger Escape Plan takes the expression shitty fukkin band to a whole new level. :P

:laughing guy:

Going through a full studio album is quite painful, but I liked the energy on stage when I saw them. But I fully understand if you hate them...

Dillinger Escape Plan takes the expression ''wall of sound'' to a whole new level...

Dillinger Escape Plan takes the expression shitty fukkin band to a whole new level. :P

:laughing guy:

Going through a full studio album is quite painful, but I liked the energy on stage when I saw them. But I fully understand if you hate them...

They're just not my cup of tea, but I like a lot of bands that most would hate too. :cheers:

Coolest name for me is Oingo Boingo. Also the most distant name from any other band on this list, but Owl City I think is awesome as well. Finaly if I ever started a band, I think Dark Ride, or Coin-op would be neat.

Coolest name for me is Oingo Boingo. Also the most distant name from any other band on this list, but Owl City I think is awesome as well. Finaly if I ever started a band, I think Dark Ride, or Coin-op would be neat.

I love your avatar. A friend of mine and I jokingly call dingodile dingodick, Why? Well, this video should answer it... A little dirty mind and phallic symbolism goes a long way

http://youtu.be/5DUU9a5pl7U?t=9m57s

all credit is due to said friend for the clever observation.