Dan Marino - In The News For......making a baby?

Principled Man

Dan Marino fathered a child out of wedlock seven years ago. Is this newsworthy?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. It's been reported that Marino fathered a child out of wedlock seven years ago. Is this a newsworthy story?

• Yes - He's a sports star and celebrity. He's fair game.
    • No - It's a private matter and none of the public's business.
    • Not sure - Who is Dan Marino?

As probably the biggest Marino fan on the board, I have to say I'm very disappointed in him.

But it's not newsworthy.

More disappointed than when he sh*t the bed against the 49ers in Super Bowl XIX? Or in the AFC Championship the next year, at home, against the Patriots, who hadn't won in Miami in 20 years? More disappointed than that?

dude you are relentless...hate the Dolphins much? Or just Marino?

As probably the biggest Marino fan on the board, I have to say I'm very disappointed in him.

But it's not newsworthy.

More disappointed than when he sh*t the bed against the 49ers in Super Bowl XIX? Or in the AFC Championship the next year, at home, against the Patriots, who hadn't won in Miami in 20 years? More disappointed than that?

A couple of things are going on. One is that's the nature of my relationship with LABT. Just a little good natured ribbing.

The other is that I was born and raised in New England. We HATE the Dolphins.

But it's not newsworthy.

A couple of things are going on. One is that's the nature of my relationship with LABT. Just a little good natured ribbing.

Yeah i can understand why

But it's not newsworthy.

Yep, people in NE hate the Dolphins. Even their inmates on work release. One of them was even MVP of a win over the Dolphins.

Yep, people in NE hate the Dolphins. Even their inmates on work release. One of them was even MVP of a win over the Dolphins.

I can feel the anger, the hatred. It gives you FOCUS.....

http://members.shaw.ca/david.p.z.888/star_wars/pics/palpatine.jpg

:laughing guy: :laughing guy:

But it's not newsworthy.

John Smith was a criminal on work release? I never knew that. You see? I learn so much from you.

No, he was English, though so even though I wasn't talking about him, I wasn't that far off. ;)

I was talking about the guy in red, on the snowplow.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7YF2lLG5Ds0/TTq_DDfWTUI/AAAAAAAAAiE/BvUtc3Ry5cM/s1600/snowplow-game.jpg

On 1/31/2013 at 7:32 PM, laughedatbytime said:

But it's not newsworthy.

Dan Marino is finally getting a ring Super Bowl Sunday.

Unsaid Helps Celebrate Losers for M&M Super Bowl Spot - postPerspective

• Haha 2

Ain't gonna lie....I have no recollection of making this thread.  :laugh:

On 2/1/2013 at 5:41 PM, Rick N. Backer said:

But, if either Lin Dawson or Stanley Morgan catch passes on the Patriots' first series after the Payton fumble, or if Don Blackmon doesn't drop the McMahon pass that hits him in the face in the flat (where there was nothing between him and the end zone) in the Bears' first series after the Patriots' field goal, perhaps the Patriots would have 4 Super Bowl wins since the Dolphins' last appearance.

@laughedatbytime  Would you look at that?  Time flies. Turns out the Patriots had 3 more Super Bowl wins since then.  Tom Brady, of course, won 4 since then.

But the Dolphins did "appear" in 3 playoff games too.

Hope you're well, my friend.

57 minutes ago, Rick N. Backer said:

@laughedatbytime  Would you look at that?  Time flies. Turns out the Patriots had 3 more Super Bowl wins since then.  Tom Brady, of course, won 4 since then.

But the Dolphins did "appear" in 3 playoff games too.

Hope you're well, my friend.

The truth comes out.

d526fce45b2e543797df47080fffb3fbb886720d

• Haha 1