Rush in Boston again this summer!

edolecki

Summer dates not yet announced but:

Reminder that we have SUMMER tour date details to come! Cities included so far are Hershey, Wantagh, Saratoga, Chicago, Cincinnati, Milwaukee, Boston, Calgary, Vancouver, Portland, Salt Lake City, Denver, Kansas City and for the first time in decades, a return to Grand Rapids and Halifax. Stay tuned for the summer leg announcement with all the details.

Why am I so excited? I may have an in. Hoping to get backstage and awesome seats... I'm a bit more than chubbed...

• Like 2

Reminder that we have SUMMER tour date details to come! Cities included so far are Hershey, Wantagh, Saratoga, Chicago, Cincinnati, Milwaukee, Boston, Calgary, Vancouver, Portland, Salt Lake City, Denver, Kansas City and for the first time in decades, a return to Grand Rapids and Halifax. Stay tuned for the summer leg announcement with all the details.

Why am I so excited? I may have an in. Hoping to get backstage and awesome seats... I'm a bit more than chubbed...

You get that and im coming with ya!

I hope you score, edolecki! I'm excited too. I hope they play Mansfield - I really like the sound there. :)

:dweez:

Yay, looks like they'll be in Salt Lake again in July, I didn't get to see the Time Machine when they came so I am so happy! :heart: :sundog: