The Forty Whiners Are Going To Win The Superbowl! KAEPERNICK IS A BEAST!

RUSHHEAD666

I can't believe I had to watch the San Francisco Giants win the World Series in 2012 and now I will have to watch the Niners win the Superbowl in February.

What a miserable reality for me.

I will say that Kaepernick is the real deal!

I wonder where Alex Smith will play next year?

Please not the Chokeland Raiders!

I can't believe I had to watch the San Francisco Giants win the World Series in 2012 and now I will have to watch the Niners win the Superbowl in February.

Nothing is settled yet Earl...

Well, the Raiders have a first round pick this year so maybe they could trade for him. Or Mark Sanchez. I don't think Carson Palmer is the answer. ;)

Well, the Raiders have a first round pick this year so maybe they could trade for him. Or Mark Sanchez. I don't think Carson Palmer is the answer. ;)

What about Tebow?? :16ton:

Yeah, they have the third pick. I would trade the pick for multiple lower picks.

I'm sure the Raiders will screw it up somehow.

Niners rolling.

I turned the game off.

My St. Mary's Gaels are on at 8.

What about Tebow?? :16ton:

Hahahaha!

NO TEBOWING IN OAKLAND!!!

I would rather have Alex Smith.

Did I just type that?

Yeah, they have the third pick. I would trade the pick for multiple lower picks.

I'm sure the Raiders will screw it up somehow.

Niners rolling.

I turned the game off.

My St. Mary's Gaels are on at 8.

The Packers a just getting outplayed, there's nothing they can do it would seem.

I just wish Joe Buck would take his 27 inch tall Packer loving forehead, and shove it up his ass. Worst pro sports announcer ever.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! One of the funniest things you have ever typed on here! I TOTALLY AGREE!!! WORST EVER! Next to his lame baseball partner McCarver!

I just wish Joe Buck would take his 27 inch tall Packer loving forehead, and shove it up his ass. Worst pro sports announcer ever.

He looks like a weird midget next to Aikman too..

He is a midget with an ego the size of John Holmes' cock!

He's actually one of the best. He's just a douche of the highest order. He's so full of himself he should implode like a black hole.

Only pairing him with a down to earth guy like Aikman makes him tolerable.

He's actually one of the best. He's just a douche of the highest order. He's so full of himself he should implode like a black hole.

He's got a good voice for the job, and that's about all. His analysis is horse shit. He's been biased toward the Packers as long as I can remember (Randy Moss' "mooning" comes to mind). And at times, I'm just left wonder what game he's watching. He's horrible.

He's got a good voice for the job, and that's about all. His analysis is horse shit. He's been biased toward the Packers as long as I can remember (Randy Moss' "mooning" comes to mind). And at times, I'm just left wonder what game he's watching. He's horrible.

That's the whole point. He's not not there for analysis, he's play by play, but because he Buck's kid, he thinks he's all things to all people. Good looks, good voice, very smooth. Other than that he's a freaking douce bag, and I have no clue how 8-ball as resisted kicking the holy shit out of him for all these years.

Now that's a death match I would love to see.

But buddy? What about the Bears game?

What about Kap beating Brady in New England?

Go Seahawks!

The Bears are shit and they're clueless! They beat up a lot of subpar teams to build up that 7-1 record and once they played a few good teams they got owned. They're like the Failclowns, who will get owned in the next game!

The Pats turned that game around and could have won it. The defense set that game up for Kap and then they crumbled once Brady got going.

Let's not get carried away here. I hate to quote "Prime Time" but like he said, Kap may never have a game as good as that again.

Sure he will......

The 49ers play the Packers again next year.....at Candlestick. :scared: :scared: