The Forty Whiners Are Going To Win The Superbowl! KAEPERNICK IS A BEAST!

RUSHHEAD666

You're not part of the "all football fans will want to see him return" group Aikman was talking about?

I didn't hear that but if you mean Gonzo, no way, let the man rest, he needs to put his feet up! Or maybe he can go back to KC...

You're not part of the "all football fans will want to see him return" group Aikman was talking about?

I didn't hear that but if you mean Gonzo, no way, let the man rest, he needs to put his feet up! Or maybe he can go back to KC...

Yep, it was Gonzo.

Yep, it was Gonzo.

I think he's had enough of our bad defense.

I wonder who that crap band is playing behind Bradshaw dressed in clown outfits?

http://cdn.e2ma.net/userdata/1701646/images/e1358372373.png

P.O.D. Payable On Death...

I wonder who that crap band is playing behind Bradshaw dressed in clown outfits?

http://cdn.e2ma.net/userdata/1701646/images/e1358372373.png

P.O.D. Payable On Death...

:boo hiss: :boo hiss: :boo hiss: :boo hiss: :boo hiss:

Should be called POS...

Because you don't like them, or because they're from Atlanta and are likely Falcons fans?

Blimey... I've got a couple of their albums... Some of their stuff I like but haven't heard anything new of theirs.

Don't hit me! :ph34r:

From Bill Simmons' latest mailbag...I thought you'd enjoy this. Sound familiar?

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8857601/that-championship-mailbag

Q: I don't think the nation understands how much New Orleans HATES the Falcons. Pure, disgusting hatred for Atlanta. I'm not kidding. All week long on local sports radio and TV the mantra has been "anyone but Atlanta." After having to live through the crap "bounty gate" allegations this city may go ballistic if Atlanta wins the Super Bowl in our Dome. I may cry. And we are a very suspicious city, so I am sure we will find a way to blame Goodell for manipulating something to get Atlanta here as a final f-you to all Saints fans. I don't know how Goodell doesn't get sick every time he eats out during Super Bowl. I think New Orleans may move into "God hates New Orleans" sports territory for a few weeks. At least we have Mardi Gras and alcohol to perk us up.

—Shayna, New Orleans

SG: What a fascinating point. So now you have two frightening forces in Atlanta's favor: "Nobody Believes In Us" and "This Was the Season From Hell For New Orleans So What Better Way For It To End Than Atlanta Winning The Super Bowl In The Super Dome." Hmmmmmmmmm. Repeat: Hmmmmmmmmmm.

• Like 1

From Bill Simmons' latest mailbag...I thought you'd enjoy this. Sound familiar?

http://www.grantland...ionship-mailbag

Q: I don't think the nation understands how much New Orleans HATES the Falcons. Pure, disgusting hatred for Atlanta. I'm not kidding. All week long on local sports radio and TV the mantra has been "anyone but Atlanta." After having to live through the crap "bounty gate" allegations this city may go ballistic if Atlanta wins the Super Bowl in our Dome. I may cry. And we are a very suspicious city, so I am sure we will find a way to blame Goodell for manipulating something to get Atlanta here as a final f-you to all Saints fans. I don't know how Goodell doesn't get sick every time he eats out during Super Bowl. I think New Orleans may move into "God hates New Orleans" sports territory for a few weeks. At least we have Mardi Gras and alcohol to perk us up.

—Shayna, New Orleans

SG: What a fascinating point. So now you have two frightening forces in Atlanta's favor: "Nobody Believes In Us" and "This Was the Season From Hell For New Orleans So What Better Way For It To End Than Atlanta Winning The Super Bowl In The Super Dome." Hmmmmmmmmm. Repeat: Hmmmmmmmmmm.

:goodone: That's absolutely correct this is all Goodhell's fault!

Duck, Read my responses, I said SOME!!

And I haven't listened in a while so there! :nya nya:

Edited by LyndseyG