GHOST is putting the finishing touches its next studio album, Nick Raskulinecz to produce

treeduck

I have my copy! It's an American one with an FBI warning on the back! I haven't broken the seal yet, the sticker is till intact! It's the deluxe edition but the extra tracks are not mentioned on the back? The new B.C. name is bullshit! :smoke:

Have you heard it all yet? Get back with your take.

No not at all. All I have is Tony R's "review" to keep me going through the long hard nights ahead... :blink:

Oh I know you're gonna be all over it, nevermind. Gonna give it a few more listens yet, definitely a couple of keepers.

Is it the album that's gonna change your life!??? :o

It's changed Tony's life he's started a new company, it's called GHOST(B.C) BUSTERS!

:joker:

:LOL: Not quite that monumental but it's an interesting ride all the same. Open that seal already TD, unleash the (lite) fury, you know you want to!! :madra: :NP: :blaze:

LIke Malmsteen, unleash the forking furry! :baabaa: :codger: :guitar: :blaze:

I have my copy! It's an American one with an FBI warning on the back! I haven't broken the seal yet, the sticker is till intact! It's the deluxe edition but the extra tracks are not mentioned on the back? The new B.C. name is bullshit! :smoke:

No not at all. All I have is Tony R's "review" to keep me going through the long hard nights ahead... :blink:

Oh I know you're gonna be all over it, nevermind. Gonna give it a few more listens yet, definitely a couple of keepers.

It's changed Tony's life he's started a new company, it's called GHOST(B.C) BUSTERS!

:LOL: Not quite that monumental but it's an interesting ride all the same. Open that seal already TD, unleash the (lite) fury, you know you want to!! :madra: :NP: :blaze:

Just wish I could find that damn audio, the funniest shit ever!

Just wish I could find that damn audio, the funniest shit ever!

http://youtu.be/PRKdEiRuIb4

I can't find it either, it's been removed from all the old sites. :boo hiss:

I like the album, but one complaint I have is the quality of the vinyl pressing. It sucks. The version on Spotify sounds better. Cheap packaging, thin vinyl, doesn't really sound that good. I like how half-assed major labels do vinyl compared to indie labels. The Rise Above pressing of Opus was awesome. I want that quality.

The artwork alone on this version though...

• Like 1

I like the album, but one complaint I have is the quality of the vinyl pressing. It sucks. The version on Spotify sounds better. Cheap packaging, thin vinyl, doesn't really sound that good. I like how half-assed major labels do vinyl compared to indie labels. The Rise Above pressing of Opus was awesome. I want that quality.

The artwork alone on this version though...

http://youtu.be/bO0DCAtdLeU

Whoa, definitely more care put into the Scandinavian pressing apparently.

http://i.imgur.com/l7b6fjW.jpg

The new Ghost album to my ears after the first listen made me think of complete carnival cheese evil pop rock crap.

I thought Nick ruined the production as each Ghost song reminded me of fuckiing "Caravan."

Yep.

LAME

Many people who I have turned on to this band are absolutely in love with this album.

They keep telling me that Ghost is the new PROG METAL.

The greatest thing since, well sliced white cheddar cheese?

Well I've listened to it three times now and I am starting to dig this luke warm satanic cheese fondue.

Ghost is playing here tonight in SF.

I am passing.

Nick has ruined the Ghost sound. It's too compressed like "Ghostwork Devils" and "Snakes And Sparrows."

The ABBA cover steals the show.

Perhaps GHOST will cover "Don't Fear The Reaper" on their third unholy trinity album.

Blue Oyster Cult Rules!

Ghost could be falling off the musical cliff.

(see other thread for details)

I can't stand it. :(

I don't think you're giving it enough listens...it does open up. If you like BOC/MF etc there's no way this album completely fails.

Have to say this is a vast improvement over the debut. So far my winners are the first two tracks, Year Zero, Body and Blood and (of course) I'm a Marionette because as we all know Abba rules. Hail Satan.

• Like 1

That's it. Per Aspera ad Inferi is utter perfection and must be my ultimate fave. Year Zero closely follows, I can't believe how I couldn't see its win on the first listen, holy crap! Interesting faves on here. To all unbelievers I demand you give this a few listens or you're seriously missing out! Right, that's enough Ghost worship for a few hours!
  • Like 1

Per Aspera is definitely one of the best tracks, and while I already liked Year Zero, it has grown on me even more. Good album overall except for Idolatrine, which just isn't clicking for me. I still like the first album a lot more though, which is probably why Depth of Satan's Eyes is one of my favorites. It's the one that's most like something from Opus.

Per Aspera is definitely one of the best tracks, and while I already liked Year Zero, it has grown on me even more. Good album overall except for Idolatrine, which just isn't clicking for me. I still like the first album a lot more though, which is probably why Depth of Satan's Eyes is one of my favorites. It's the one that's most like something from Opus.

A few still aren't doing it for me, I guess the ones I haven't mentioned. Not really sitting on the fence now with any tracks from this album. I will revisit the debut again in fairness but I can't see it being better than this album all in all.

Ghost Phallos Mortuus Ritual Box Set - Phallus

http://images.backstreetmerch.com/images/products/bands/clothing/gits/bsi_gits75.gif

view larger image »

Select Product Size

Price: $199.99 Mens Small Mens Medium Mens Large Mens Extra Large Mens Extra, Extra Large

Approximate dispatch time: 2-14 Days

Do you like this item?

Ghost - Phallos Mortuus Ritual Box Set - Phallus

Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought

You've got to be kidding! Ghost butt plugs and dildos? This is ridiculous, but they did beat Gene Simmons to it!

Edited by Enemy Within 77

Ok finally the GHOST B.C. album is out of the package! Yeah it's definitely different. Not at all as immediate as the first album, but it's an interesting listen.

Earl said that he thought the production was redlining but it sounds fine to me, maybe not as clean and old school as the previous album. Maybe it's popularity that does it, the more popular you get the more people want to listen to you on their ipod and the more brickwalled you need to be? :huh: :smoke:

This album I think will be a grower, it sound pretty cool on first listen, nothing like the previous one though. :guitar: :blaze:

i'm annoyed though, I got the US version of the Deluxe edition which doesn't have the orgy picture on the CD because they refused to use it in America, so I only have the regular CD picture which they had to use instead! I guess America doesn't like Ghost, made them change their name now won't print their CDs the way they want them. :rage: :smash: :banghead: :eyeroll: :bitchslap:

i'm annoyed though, I got the US version of the Deluxe edition which doesn't have the orgy picture on the CD because they refused to use it in America, so I only have the regular CD picture which they had to use instead! I guess America doesn't like Ghost, made them change their name now won't print their CDs the way they want them. :rage: :smash: :banghead: :eyeroll: :bitchslap:

Here's the banned in the US orgy disc version:

http://exclaim.ca/images/130329-ghost-bc-21.jpg

I can't stand it. :(

I don't think you're giving it enough listens...it does open up. If you like BOC/MF etc there's no way this album completely fails.

It's a total crock. Dreadful.