Official setlist revisions for nights A and B

USB Connector

QUOTE (Mr. IsNot @ Sep 12 2012, 02:58 PM)
QUOTE (USB Connector @ Sep 12 2012, 09:41 AM)

I'm so psyched for night A, which Montreal will likely get. Best setlist to date? It is now.

Wouldn't go that far. Calm down there, pal!

It's my opinion. I was very happy with the set on opening night (Manhattan Project, Red Sector A, Territories, Analog Kid, Body Electric...) but what I thought was missing was 2112. Keep in mind my first concert was the Time Machine tour, so I've only seen written sets of what they've done in the past. Nothing is "played to death" for someone who has only seen 2 live performances. So if I had to pick a set for them to play out of all of the lists so far it would be this one.

QUOTE (LedRush @ Sep 12 2012, 02:07 PM)
Drop Territories and Red Sector A and add in anything rarely played from the first 7 albums, and this could be among the best setlists ever, for me.

As it is, I'm very happy to be getting so many rarities, even if they are all from the synth period.

goodpost.gif goodpost.gif goodpost.gif goodpost.gif goodpost.gif goodpost.gif goodpost.gif goodpost.gif

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Sep 12 2012, 05:02 PM)
QUOTE (Mr. IsNot @ Sep 12 2012, 02:58 PM)
QUOTE (USB Connector @ Sep 12 2012, 09:41 AM)

I'm so psyched for night A, which Montreal will likely get. Best setlist to date? It is now.

Wouldn't go that far. Calm down there, pal!

It's my opinion. I was very happy with the set on opening night (Manhattan Project, Red Sector A, Territories, Analog Kid, Body Electric...) but what I thought was missing was 2112. Keep in mind my first concert was the Time Machine tour, so I've only seen written sets of what they've done in the past. Nothing is "played to death" for someone who has only seen 2 live performances. So if I had to pick a set for them to play out of all of the lists so far it would be this one.

I'd still much prefer seeing them on the CoS tour yes.gif (or see them play that setlist today)

And that would obviously go for 2112 - GUP tour as well. Just varying degrees. The CoS tour is a legend, honestly.

Edited by Mr. IsNot

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Sep 12 2012, 06:47 PM)
shouldnt Headlong Flight and 7COG be swapped? they are out of order.

I think it is just becasue it replaces wish them well..... confused13.gif

Halo Effect is also out of order, but....

evidently, there is a drum solo in headlong flight. following that, alex has a solo as well and halo effect is mellow. I am guessing Neil is tired and needs a break...

QUOTE (dayglow76 @ Sep 12 2012, 07:32 PM)
QUOTE (LedRush @ Sep 12 2012, 02:07 PM)
Drop Territories and Red Sector A and add in anything rarely played from the first 7 albums, and this could be among the best setlists ever, for me.

As it is, I'm very happy to be getting so many rarities, even if they are all from the synth period.

goodpost.gif goodpost.gif goodpost.gif goodpost.gif goodpost.gif goodpost.gif goodpost.gif goodpost.gif

I agree totally. Those 2 songs do nothing for me. The setlist would be amazing if they replaced those 2 with, say, Natural Science and Limelight

QUOTE (CE24 @ Sep 29 2012, 07:51 PM)
Throw Red Barchetta in there. It never gats old.

I'm still really pissed they're not playing Red Barchetta, La Villa Strangiato, or New World Man...

I wish I knew which setlist Seattle was going to get, I am thinking of traveling to that but I really want setlist B, I have always wanted to hear Middletown Dreams live and I hate The Body Electric. And they should find a way to play both The Pass and Bravado. Edited by Apollo