What's that sound?

losingit2k

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 14 2012, 01:48 PM)
I cannot figured out where the F the mods are on this site and why this troll thread has not been closed!

Is it not clear enough that there was no other intention for this thread other than to attack people and start fights??? Mods on this site are a joke. Are there even any at all? Any other board I go to these kinds of threads are shut down immediately.

Anyway we all need to cool down. We're just talking about music here on a freaking internet message board by a band at the end of their careers now. Jesus, this is not serious business here. If I or anyone else dont like it and give reasons for not liking it without trying to attack anyone or start fights, then people that disagree should just ignore it if they dont like it. It's real simple. Im not sitting here like a bum making topics calling out everyone that thinks this record is good. That would be trolling!

I think I made 1 topic sharing my stepdads opinions on it, and it was really more about his idea of an instrumental album more than anything. People are taking others opinions very personally and it's really becoming a nightmare to even say anything on this site. Everyone is up each others asses left and right. Calm down people!

If you noticed like 6 post above we have calmed down even moved on, Only to have you keep stocking the fire!

But We understand. You just can't help it!

wacko.gif

Edited by losingit2k

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jun 14 2012, 01:51 PM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 14 2012, 11:48 AM)
Mods on this site are a joke. Are there even any at all?

Dude this is why you rub people the wrong way. You have a way with words.

"the mods are a joke"

"rush fans are the worst in the world"

"the new album is lame"

maybe one day you'll realize you are part of the problem.

Was I lying? This is a troll thread is it not? What was the purpose of it other than to attack people and incite a war?

Well this has gone on for 9 pages. So yeah I stick by what I said, the mods are a JOKE. Dont care who doesnt like that, Im not here to make friends with a bunch of strangers on the internet. Thats not important, what is important is the mods not doing their jobs and keeping this place from turning into a cesspool, which they arent doing a very good job of.

And we're seeing threads with many people who dont like the album being attacked. Why dont I see this happening on the Dave Matthews board? Those people apparently are very tolerable of others opinions, unlike what we're seeing what Rush fans are like here. So yeah, that was my point about Rush fans. Really not the best crowd in the world. The go to concerts and stand around like a bunch of robots, then get on the internet and are complete maniacs attacking everyone.

Edited by trenken

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 14 2012, 01:56 PM)

"the mods are a joke"

"the new album is lame"

Was I lying? This is a troll thread is it not? What was the purpose of it other than to attack people and incite a war?

Well this has gone on for 9 pages. So yeah I stick by what I said, the mods are a JOKE. Dont care who doesnt like that, Im not here to make friends with a bunch of strangers on the internet. Thats not important, what is important is the mods not doing their jobs and keeping this place from turning into a cesspool, which they arent doing a very good job of.

And we're seeing threads with many people who dont like the album being attacked. Why dont I see this happening on the Dave Matthews board? Those people apparently are very tolerable of others opinions, unlike what we're seeing what Rush fans are like here. So yeah, that was my point about Rush fans. Really not the best crowd in the world. The go to concerts and stand around like a bunch of robots, then get on the internet and are complete maniacs attacking everyone.

Well then go to the Dave Mathews Board!

bekloppt.gif

I cannot figured out where the F the mods are on this site and why this troll thread has not been closed!

Is it not clear enough that there was no other intention for this thread other than to attack people and start fights??? Mods on this site are a joke. Are there even any at all? Any other board I go to these kinds of threads are shut down immediately.

Anyway we all need to cool down. We're just talking about music here on a freaking internet message board by a band at the end of their careers now. Jesus, this is not serious business here. If I or anyone else dont like it and give reasons for not liking it without trying to attack anyone or start fights, then people that disagree should just ignore it if they dont like it. It's real simple. Im not sitting here like a bum making topics calling out everyone that thinks this record is good. That would be trolling!

I think I made 1 topic sharing my stepdads opinions on it, and it was really more about his idea of an instrumental album more than anything. People are taking others opinions very personally and it's really becoming a nightmare to even say anything on this site. Everyone is up each others asses left and right. Calm down people!

ohmy.gif

Calm dow trenken, I've alerted the mods. They are all outside enjoying the weather. They ask that you remain calm and they'll be right here. Don't move. Just stay where you are. Help is on the way!

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 14 2012, 11:56 AM)
So yeah, that was my point about Rush fans. Really not the best crowd in the world. The go to concerts and stand around like a bunch of robots, then get on the internet and are complete maniacs attacking everyone.

now you're just being silly.

how come when I go to a Rush concert I'm always surrounded by air drummers?

If we're going to act like high school kids, alright class, school is out. Go home and do your homework. Your assignment for tonight is to listen to CA 4 times. There will be a test tomorrow on it. Sample question: At the one minute 17 second mark of Anarchist, what is the EXACT note being played and by what instrument? You have to leave your CDs and ipods at home......no CHEATING! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jun 14 2012, 03:02 PM)
So yeah, that was my point about Rush fans. Really not the best crowd in the world. The go to concerts and stand around like a bunch of robots, then get on the internet and are complete maniacs attacking everyone.

Maybe because you don't attend the ones here in Toronto?! confused13.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Jun 14 2012, 12:04 PM)
QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jun 14 2012, 03:02 PM)

Maybe because you don't attend the ones here in Toronto?! confused13.gif

yeah I go to shows in L.A., arguably the most jaded crowd on the planet.

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Jun 14 2012, 02:00 PM)

ohmy.gif

Calm dow trenken, I've alerted the mods. They are all outside enjoying the weather. They ask that you remain calm and they'll be right here. Don't move. Just stay where you are. Help is on the way!

That's the funniest thing I've heard all damn day long!

rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

"the mods are a joke"

"the new album is lame"

War? The mods told me to ask you kindly bare with them, they are on their way to TRF armory to prepare for the war. Stay calm and put your helmet on. They will be with you shortly.

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Jun 14 2012, 02:05 PM)

"the mods are a joke"

"the new album is lame"

War? The mods told me to ask you kindly bare with them, they are on their way to TRF armory to prepare for the war. Stay calm and put your helmet on. They will be with you shortly.

rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif

You have me cracking up over here!

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Jun 14 2012, 02:05 PM)

"the mods are a joke"

"the new album is lame"

Trenken, I can't tell if you're being a troll or feeding them.

QUOTE (English Muffin @ Jun 14 2012, 02:12 PM)
QUOTE (Lerxster @ Jun 14 2012, 08:10 PM)
And can someone please light the Beacons of Gondor. Somebody! Hurry!!!

1287.gif I'm on it! 1287.gif

Ahh.. we can always rely on you, English Muffin trink39.gif

Now. to the sword sharpener!! 1287.gif

QUOTE (They Bow Defeated @ Jun 14 2012, 08:14 PM)
Troll Wars

Episode I
The Raskulinecz Menace

Was going to use a TRF member name, but nah... tongue.gif

and forsooth, it doth was hereth that the great troll thread came to an abrupt twist in the plot

QUOTE (English Muffin @ Jun 14 2012, 02:17 PM)
QUOTE (ShlappinDahBass @ Jun 14 2012, 08:14 PM)
QUOTE (English Muffin @ Jun 14 2012, 02:12 PM)
QUOTE (Lerxster @ Jun 14 2012, 08:10 PM)
And can someone please light the Beacons of Gondor. Somebody! Hurry!!!

1287.gif I'm on it! 1287.gif

1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif

1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif

It has worked!! Good job Sir English Muffin! You have saved us all.

English Muffin... Losing It.. all of you! Arise. riders of TFR. Spears shall be shaken, shields will be splintered! A sword day.. a red day! Ride to ruin, and to TRF's ending!!!!!!!!!! DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (English Muffin @ Jun 14 2012, 03:18 PM)
QUOTE (They Bow Defeated @ Jun 14 2012, 08:14 PM)
Troll Wars

Episode I
The Raskulinecz Menace

Was going to use a TRF member name, but nah... tongue.gif

and forsooth, it doth was hereth that the great troll thread came to an abrupt twist in the plot

Ah...NOW it's officially a Rush thread.