Which CA titles will make good "Pee-break" songs?

GeminiRising79

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jun 10 2012, 06:42 PM)
Hopefully they'll play the CA songs contiguously so I can also take an "epic", without rush (no pun intended).

None.

We've never seen 10/12 live.

Unless you absolutely hate Caravan or BU2B you gotta stick around and see how the new songs translate live.

Also, I don't agree with those who think they'll play the whole thing straight through. I'm leaning towards 2-3 at a time at various points of the set with nice video intros to tie each segment together.

Well if they do play the whole album wouldn't that mean they need to bring along an orchestra and the guy that played the piano on The Garden?

As much as I'd like to see that, it may not be feasible

And if they do play the album, no pee breaks. I'd rather pee during a song I've seen them play a million times rather than miss a single note of this gem

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jun 10 2012, 05:42 PM)
Hopefully they'll play the CA songs contiguously so I can also take an "epic", without rush (no pun intended).

Okay, people we have to stop posting stuff like this.

I want to hear SOME of CA too on the new tour. But there are 19 other albums with good and great songs.

If RUSH starts reading these, 'Play is all' threads, they may get that really bad idea in their head.

There's a lot of us holding $150 that are getting nervous that we'll be seeing a CA concert, not a RUSH concert which is what we paid for.

It's a great album. But let it stand the test of time the way MP has before RUSH considers playing it all.

QUOTE (ThinkingBig @ Jun 10 2012, 06:55 PM)

I want to hear SOME of CA too on the new tour. But there are 19 other albums with good and great songs.

If RUSH starts reading these, 'Play is all' threads, they may get that really bad idea in their head.

There's a lot of us holding $150 that are getting nervous that we'll be seeing a CA concert, not a RUSH concert which is what we paid for.

It's a great album. But let it stand the test of time the way MP has before RUSH considers playing it all.

A.) unless you want a 90-year old old.gif Rush to play it whole, then waiting the same length of time that passed for MP isn't gonna happen.

B.) I paid for a Clockwork Angels Tour ticket. I'm not sure why yours says "Rush Tour", but mine says "Clockwork Angels Tour". So yep, if they decide to bust out the whole album, I wouldn't call that deceptive or wrong-headed. It's right there in the title... Clockwork Angels Tour.

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Jun 10 2012, 05:48 PM)
Well if they do play the whole album wouldn't that mean they need to bring along an orchestra and the guy that played the piano on The Garden?

And if they do play the album, no pee breaks. I'd rather pee during a song I've seen them play a million times rather than miss a single note of this gem

I think the guy that played the piano on The Garden is one Geddy Lee. That isn't a hard piano part at all.

As for the pee break, I don't really hear one! I'll go during the break or I'll just go in my pants!

653.gif

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 10 2012, 09:01 PM)
QUOTE (ThinkingBig @ Jun 10 2012, 06:55 PM)

A.) unless you want a 90-year old old.gif Rush to play it whole, then waiting the same length of time that passed for MP isn't gonna happen.

B.) I paid for a Clockwork Angels Tour ticket. I'm not sure why yours says "Rush Tour", but mine says "Clockwork Angels Tour". So yep, if they decide to bust out the whole album, I wouldn't call that deceptive or wrong-headed. It's right there in the title... Clockwork Angels Tour.

Damn right! Now during the Vapor Trails Tour, I wish my ticket said Rush Tour... (kidding...laugh.gif I loved that tour....but I did not want to hear all of Vapor Trails. I DO Clockwork Angels!)

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jun 10 2012, 06:05 PM)

I think the guy that played the piano on The Garden is one Geddy Lee. That isn't a hard piano part at all.

As for the pee break, I don't really hear one! I'll go during the break or I'll just go in my pants!

653.gif

The liner notes credit Jason Sniderman as the pianist on The Garden.

Although I imagine Geddy could handle it.

QUOTE (Unattractive Truth @ Jun 10 2012, 08:11 PM)
QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jun 10 2012, 06:05 PM)

653.gif

The liner notes credit Jason Sniderman as the pianist on The Garden.

Although I imagine Geddy could handle it.

I don't have the Liner notes yet! I was just going but what I hear and I think Geddy and Pull it off easiliy!

Hey he wrote the keyboard lead to Countdown. Now that not too easy!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

There's no better pee break than "Red Sector A," and I don't think there ever will be. Second choice: during intermission - although it's crowded.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jun 10 2012, 10:00 PM)
There's no better pee break than "Red Sector A," and I don't think there ever will be. Second choice: during intermission - although it's crowded.

Oh I disagree. Bravado.. there was one hell of a pee break...

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jun 10 2012, 10:02 PM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jun 10 2012, 10:00 PM)
There's no better pee break than "Red Sector A," and I don't think there ever will be.  Second choice: during intermission - although it's crowded.

Oh I disagree. Bravado.. there was one hell of a pee break...

NEVER!

Bravado is a highlight of any show!

I'll be staying through all of it for sure. I can't imagine missing any song. Even the "weaker" songs are strong and I think all 12 will be absolutely killer live. People see "Wish Them Well" as a weak or meh track but I like it and think it will be a great live track to jam to.

The trick to the intermission pee-break is to time your exit.

Subdivisions was a GREAT final song of the 1st set.. as soon as Alex was done with his solo I'd be high-tailing it to the mens room and typically I'd not only be done emptying my bladder but near the front of the concession line for a bottle of water.