Rush Streaming Clockwork Angels in Entirety...

Godeater2112

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 7 2012, 02:15 PM)
QUOTE (Animate @ Jun 7 2012, 02:13 PM)
FYI:  Rush Radio is playing the Anarchist.  If they have it, it must be legit

Pretty exciting hearing a song I dont recognize on RR.

Radio stations have gotten it. Eddie Truck [asshat] is playing new songs on his show Friday night. It is everywhere now

Is Clockwork Angels actually that popular right now? That a ton of radio stations are playing their songs? I have not heard anyone talk about it except for me and all of TRF. If it is that popular, that makes me a very happy camper. laugh.gif

I never ever ever ever listen to the radio, and the past 3 or 4 times I have happened to turn it on in the car, Headlong Flight was playing. So it's getting pretty decent airplay around Philly at least.

QUOTE (presto123 @ Jun 7 2012, 02:26 PM)
I thought I heard that CA is streaming on Rush's official Facebook page. Do they have an official Facebook page?

They do have an official page. But, it's only the full song of just Clockwork Angels. Not the whole album.

QUOTE (ShlappinDahBass @ Jun 7 2012, 02:28 PM)
I thought I heard that CA is streaming on Rush's official Facebook page. Do they have an official Facebook page?

They do have an official page. But, it's only the full song of just Clockwork Angels. Not the whole album.

Is that a link to spotify at the top of the page? I don't know anything about spotify.

QUOTE (presto123 @ Jun 7 2012, 02:33 PM)
QUOTE (ShlappinDahBass @ Jun 7 2012, 02:28 PM)

Is that a link to spotify at the top of the page? I don't know anything about spotify.

Nope! Not to spotify. Just to another RUSH Facebook link with the MP3 player awaiting you to start the song.

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jun 7 2012, 01:16 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 7 2012, 12:15 PM)
It is becoming harder and harder Not to listen to this . Why did i say i would wait ?  comp26.gif

just listen to it. live for today and not the future. tongue.gif

Wow, that's the best argument I heard for not waiting. You never know what will happen to you. While you see your chance, take it!

But, I got Thick as a Brick 2 keeping me from going bezeryk! rage.gif

I caved last night, still havent listened to most of it but WOW is it GREAT!!!! The Anarchist and The Wreckers just insanely good, the title track is very proggy and is definitely a grower..this shit is awesome!!

QUOTE (GuitarPlyr01 @ Jun 7 2012, 05:54 PM)
I just can't bring myself to listen to it yet. It's a "thing" with me. Have to have the hard copy CD in my hands and in my CD player in my car to have my first listen to it on my way home from work Tuesday.

Admire your restraint and principled discipline.