Crying

Lost In Xanadu

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jun 2 2012, 01:34 PM)
QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Jun 2 2012, 04:56 AM)
I DARE you to watch this video and NOT tear up at least a little bit.....  fists crying.gif  fists crying.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aau-eqv6gQ&feature=related

yes.gif yes.gif

I'm a sucker for this stuff. Or Make A Wish Foundation stories. I can't help from tearing up...they get me every time.

Uh oh....now you did it. I'll be plastering you with these videos from now on.....

MUA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! 653.gif 653.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 2 2012, 01:24 PM)
I cried a few times after my sister died in January.

sad.gif

Holy Shit . I am sorry bro.I had no idea

rose.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 2 2012, 02:27 PM)

sad.gif

rose.gif

Thanks mate.

I didn't do a thread about it at the time or anything, I don't really do those kind of threads, you know?

sad.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 2 2012, 02:34 PM)

sad.gif

rose.gif

Thanks mate.

I didn't do a thread about it at the time or anything, I don't really do those kind of threads, you know?

sad.gif

Same here.

I never posted when my father died last year (smoking, emphysema, congestive heart failure)....but soon after, someone posted a thread making light of the dangers of smoking....so I added my "input" to the thread..... sarcasm.gif I think I shut the thread down..... doh.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 2 2012, 08:27 PM)

sad.gif

rose.gif

And I am sorry too. hug2.gif rose.gif hug2.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Jun 2 2012, 02:43 PM)

sad.gif

rose.gif

Same here, man. My condolences.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jun 1 2012, 08:56 AM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Jun 1 2012, 11:49 AM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jun 1 2012, 11:48 AM)
I'd say I cry more than most other dudes, but not nearly as much as a woman.

Cried at my wedding, cried at the funeral of my in-laws (both of them), cry sometimes during movies or even songs, etc.

Did you cry when Bush was re-elected in 2004? confused13.gif

I didn't cry; I huddled in a corner, shivering, fearful for the future of mankind.

Well,

With the current state of affairs. You should be fearing for your life! yes.gif fists crying.gif tongue.gif

I cried when my mother died - nearly 20 years ago, and at her funeral. I was so devastated that I very nearly jumped into her grave to join her.

I also cried when my father in law died recently, and at his cremation.

I also cried when my father in law died (this January). It was a military funeral because he spent 20 yrs in the Air Force. When you hear Taps, and see the 9 gun salute, you can't help but break down (well, at least I couldn't).

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Jun 2 2012, 02:39 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 2 2012, 02:34 PM)

sad.gif

rose.gif

Thanks mate.

sad.gif

Same here.

I never posted when my father died last year (smoking, emphysema, congestive heart failure)....but soon after, someone posted a thread making light of the dangers of smoking....so I added my "input" to the thread..... sarcasm.gif I think I shut the thread down..... doh.gif

Thanks mate! Sorry about your dad. sad.gif

I'm pretty good at shutting down threads too...

wink.gif

sad.gif

rose.gif

trink39.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jun 3 2012, 05:14 AM)
I also cried when my father in law died (this January). It was a military funeral because he spent 20 yrs in the Air Force. When you hear Taps, and see the 9 gun salute, you can't help but break down (well, at least I couldn't).

Gun Salutes are always emotional...

hug2.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jun 2 2012, 09:54 PM)

sad.gif

rose.gif

Same here, man. My condolences.

Thanks.

trink39.gif

((Hugs)) to you, treeduck.

I used to cry a LOT, even in public, sometimes hysterically. I was a huge embarrassment to anyone I was with, I'm sure. Lately, though, I've been going through some drastic hormonal changes, and one effect has been that I've nearly stopped crying. I cried for about ten seconds at my uncle's memorial service, and to be honest, the last time I can remember before that was in December when my cat Aspen died, and I might have gotten teary over an issue I had with someone here slightly thereafter (but even then, there was much more anger than tears).

I like the new me much better, even factoring in all the unwanted changes like losing my hair, gaining weight, etc. At least now I'm not gonna cry about it.

QUOTE (Babycat @ Jun 2 2012, 10:28 PM)
QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jun 3 2012, 05:14 AM)
I also cried when my father in law died (this January).  It was a military funeral because he spent 20 yrs in the Air Force.    When you hear Taps, and see the 9 gun salute, you can't help but break down (well, at least I couldn't).

Gun Salutes are always emotional...

hug2.gif

Thanks, babycat...it was definitely a tough time...and even now there are times when it's tough to reach the stage of acceptance.

Don't get me started on man opause. biggrin.gif Never used to cry much. Lately, movies that never would've got me, do. Where's the crying emoticon? oh yeah... fists crying.gif Edited by hunter

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jun 2 2012, 11:14 PM)

Very true.

Watching America's Got Talent, the guy that got hit by an RPG serving in the military, came out there and sang If Tomorrow Never Comes by Garth Brooks... imagining me in his place, looked over at my wife and I got teared up. Didn't quite cry, but as close as it really gets for me. Same feeling I get thinking about my grandparents or something

Earlier today, I was pulling into the parking lot at work; across the lot, a car veered off of the street and slammed into about 5 other parked cars going at least 35mph. When I ran over to the guy's car, it appeared he was still unconscious. In my mind, I was 100% convinced he had died. The impact was incredible, so hard that I felt it in my chest from across the lot. By the time I grabbed his door and pulled it open, he had come to, and crawled out on his own. He was pretty disoriented and sore, but it was quickly apparent that he avoided serious injury. Police and 911 came pretty quickly, and he turned out to be alright, and had passed out behind the wheel for some reason. Nobody was hurt, just a lot of bent up metal.

Despite the fact that it all turned out ok, I was so shook up that I snuck off to the bathroom at work and cried pretty hard. I can't really explain why: everything was ok, but that was realistically about the most shook up that I have been in a long time. I can be a fairly emotional guy at times, but this was really different, I was simply so terrified that I couldn't handle it. Funny I see this thread today, feels nice to post about it.