Creed, Nickelback, and hatred

It's silly to say everyone hates these bands when they are selling out large arenas and lots of music. I think there are two kinds of Nickelback/Creed haters: people who don't like them because they are formulaic and predictable and people who are afraid to not hate them. The haters probably make their fans love them even more and end up helping the bands in the long run. I am their worst enemy. I just don't care enough to feel anything about them.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Apr 24 2012, 08:42 PM)
It's silly to say everyone hates these bands when they are selling out large arenas and lots of music. I think there are two kinds of Nickelback/Creed haters: people who don't like them because they are formulaic and predictable and people who are afraid to not hate them. The haters probably make their fans love them even more and end up helping the bands in the long run. I am their worst enemy. I just don't care enough to feel anything about them.

For me it's more straight forward than that: they're crap.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Apr 24 2012, 09:44 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Apr 24 2012, 08:42 PM)
It's silly to say everyone hates these bands when they are selling out large arenas and lots of music.  I think there are two kinds of Nickelback/Creed haters: people who don't like them because they are formulaic and predictable and people who are afraid to not hate them.  The haters probably make their fans love them even more and end up helping the bands in the long run.  I am their worst enemy.  I just don't care enough to feel anything about them.

For me it's more straight forward than that: they're crap.

laugh.gif

I do, however, have strong feelings about two of the three photos in your sig.

Duck: You're a Saints fan? HUGE Seahawks fan here. Bet you don't enjoy the words "Marshawn Lynch" a whole lot. tongue.gif Oh btw, guessing your mock for the Saints wasn't too time consuming seeing as how you didn't start picking until round 3. bolt.gif

OK, I'm done being a dick. So do please let us know who the babe is, would you?

As for Pennyback and Crud, they are so very, very derivative. That's what makes me dislike them.

For what it's worth , i would take Creed anyday over Nickledick

QUOTE (driventotheedge @ Apr 25 2012, 10:34 AM)
Duck: You're a Saints fan? HUGE Seahawks fan here. Bet you don't enjoy the words "Marshawn Lynch" a whole lot. tongue.gif Oh btw, guessing your mock for the Saints wasn't too time consuming seeing as how you didn't start picking until round 3. bolt.gif

OK, I'm done being a dick. So do please let us know who the babe is, would you?

As for Pennyback and Crud, they are so very, very derivative. That's what makes me dislike them.

Well I wasn't picking for THE SAINTS, that is done by poll vote, I'm the Redskins GM, and no we've not finished yet... wacko.gif

It's an actress, Sarah Carter.

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 25 2012, 12:39 PM)

rofl3.gif

goodpost.gif

Me too, Creed isn't half bad!

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r190/lamtwins/nickle.jpg

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 25 2012, 05:39 PM)

I'd burn them all, and Maroon 5. Then mix their ashes with rotten vegetables and feed the delicious mixture to pigs. Then I'd kill and butcher the pigs.

Bring on the barbecue.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 25 2012, 04:48 PM)

I'd burn them all, and Maroon 5. Then mix their ashes with rotten vegetables and feed the delicious mixture to pigs. Then I'd kill and butcher the pigs.

Bring on the barbecue.

It's a BBQ fit for Chris Squire !

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 25 2012, 09:51 PM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 25 2012, 04:48 PM)

Bring on the barbecue.

It's a BBQ fit for Chris Squire !

FACT:

If you barbecued Chris Squire, world hunger would end.