The Album or the Making

Alexmai

If CA comes with a 2 hours Making of...  

28 members have voted

1. 1. If CA comes with a 2 hours Making of...

• I'll watch the Making of before listening to the Album
    • I'll listen to the Album before watching the Making of
    • I'll do the following... (explain)

If the CA album will be 2 discs, including a monster Making of (not 40 mins but 2+ hours with in depth interview and video-demos of the evolution of songs), you'll listen to the disc first or you'll discover it then?

One of my favorite moments of the Snakes and Arrows making of was watching Nick kick Neils butt on The Way the Wind Blows....

Neil was playing something a little more sleepy and Nick basically was telling him he wanted more fire...the end result was better I thought.

Neil looked a little crabby at first but I think it was all for the best.

I think a "movie" Making of, that explain the birth of every song showing versions of it, kind of the One vision documentary by Queen on Magic Years could be a great way to discover the album... if there'll be time that day to do it tongue.gif

At Best Buy at 10 and listen all day in my truck (salesman on the road all day) then come home and watch. My wife knows if there is a new RUSH DVD that I get priorty on the big screen.

I'll listen to the album and that's pretty much it. I've never been too interested in seeing the making of an album stuff. Not just for Rush but for any band I listen to. The same for TV shows or movies on DVD, I couldn't care less about the bonus features. The final product being good is all i'm interested in.