Diets

Gompers

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jul 19 2012, 10:47 AM)
QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jul 18 2012, 04:31 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 18 2012, 12:57 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jul 18 2012, 01:07 PM)
QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jul 18 2012, 11:31 AM)
Why don't you just make your own meat? Buy a cow, raise it, kill it, repeat. confused13.gif

Wow, what a totally do-able suggestion! laugh.gif

Well, we DO live in the South! So of course we all keep livestock in the backyard, don'tcha know.

I do know people who do that very thing, though - have a steer or maybe a pig every year that they raise for slaughter and their own consumption. I have been told that there's nothing quite like it.

Can't give them names though. Once you become attached, it's all over.

This is what we shall call the "Larry the lobster" phenomenon. (From a very old SNL episode.)

I voted to kill him. Yum.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jul 20 2012, 01:16 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jul 19 2012, 03:16 AM)
QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jul 19 2012, 06:31 AM)
Why don't you just make your own meat? Buy a cow, raise it, kill it, repeat. confused13.gif

Well, we DO live in the South! So of course we all keep livestock in the backyard, don'tcha know.

I do know people who do that very thing, though - have a steer or maybe a pig every year that they raise for slaughter and their own consumption. I have been told that there's nothing quite like it.

Nonsense. I'll kill anything with a name if I'm hungry.

Even Snoopy?

I'd have Woodstock as an appetizer and use Linus' blanket to wipe my mouth

OK, I know this isn't a "vegetarian" thread, but maybe someone can answer this for me.

There are 3 women where I work who are vegetarians.

You do not DARE use the bathroom after one of them has been in there for a long time. Venturing in there without a self-contained breathing system is asking for trouble. (Yes, we have spray, but apparently none of the vegetarians is aware their shit stinks worse than 3-day-old roadkill. There is not a fart fan powerful enough to eliminate the stench of vegetarian poo).

What gives with this? I've seen what they eat for lunch and it's not like they're overindulging in beans.

Granted, the sample size is small, but I'm not the only woman in the company to notice this. The worst offender has earned herself the nickname of "Crapqueen".

If JB ever becomes a zombie, he'll eat the world like Godzilla!

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 23 2012, 03:43 AM)

If JB ever becomes a zombie, he'll eat the world like Godzilla!

biggrin.gif

I would! Even if I don't become a zombie I might do it any way just for kicks. trink38.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 22 2012, 01:31 PM)
OK, I know this isn't a "vegetarian" thread, but maybe someone can answer this for me.

You do not DARE use the bathroom after one of them has been in there for a long time. Venturing in there without a self-contained breathing system is asking for trouble. (Yes, we have spray, but apparently none of the vegetarians is aware their shit stinks worse than 3-day-old roadkill. There is not a fart fan powerful enough to eliminate the stench of vegetarian poo).

What gives with this? I've seen what they eat for lunch and it's not like they're overindulging in beans.

Granted, the sample size is small, but I'm not the only woman in the company to notice this. The worst offender has earned herself the nickname of "Crapqueen".

one word: fiber

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 24 2012, 10:26 AM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 22 2012, 01:31 PM)

You do not DARE use the bathroom after one of them has been in there for a long time.  Venturing in there without a self-contained breathing system is asking for trouble.  (Yes, we have spray, but apparently none of the vegetarians is aware their shit stinks worse than 3-day-old roadkill.  There is not a fart fan powerful enough to eliminate the stench of vegetarian poo).

What gives with this?  I've seen what they eat for lunch and it's not like they're overindulging in beans. 

Granted, the sample size is small, but I'm not the only woman in the company to notice this.  The worst offender has earned herself the nickname of "Crapqueen".

one word: fiber

Fiber? Please explain!