Anchorman 2

Lost In Xanadu

There are a lot of Will Ferrell comedies I think are great, but this one isn't near the top for me. The first time I saw it I thought it was a bit funny, but mostly pretty stupid. Then I saw it a 2nd time, and my opinion of it went up significantly, but that was years ago and I haven't seen it since. I can only hope it's decent.

At least they're not doing a sequel on Starskey and Hutch or Land of the Lost, but there are much better Will Ferrell movies out there like Zoolander, Step Brothers, Wedding Crashers, etc.

QUOTE (Enemy Within 77 @ Mar 30 2012, 02:18 AM)
I just hope Christina Applegate (sp?) is in it. My God has time been kind to her. She's more gorgeous than ever. wub.gif

Yeah, time has been good to her. Except for that whole cancer thing a few years ago when she got both her breasts removed. She's still an attractive woman but more gorgeous than ever right now? I'm not so sure about that one. I think from like season four of Married With Children up to when it ended was the best she ever looked.

Honestly though, there hasn't really ever been a time when she wasn't a good looking woman.

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Mar 30 2012, 07:50 AM)
I just hope Christina Applegate (sp?) is in it. My God has time been kind to her. She's more gorgeous than ever. wub.gif

Yeah, time has been good to her. Except for that whole cancer thing a few years ago when she got both her breasts removed. She's still an attractive woman but more gorgeous than ever right now? I'm not so sure about that one. I think from like season four of Married With Children up to when it ended was the best she ever looked.

Honestly though, there hasn't really ever been a time when she wasn't a good looking woman.

Maybe I went a little overboard, but like you said she's never looked bad. wub.gif

QUOTE (Enemy Within 77 @ Mar 30 2012, 10:49 AM)

Maybe I went a little overboard, but like you said she's never looked bad. wub.gif

I was really surprised how good she looked in Hall Pass. She definitely looks better now than she did in Anchorman 1.

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Mar 29 2012, 09:18 PM)
QUOTE (Archangel717 @ Mar 29 2012, 05:46 PM)
I sense a disaster coming.  scared.gif

I loved Anchorman, but I don't see the sequal being good.

Here's the thing when it comes to a sequal, they've done studies you know, sixty percent of the time it works every time.

That doesn't make sense...

I watched this clip the other afternoon at work. I found myself laughing throughout the whole thing. The thing about Conan's face needing a page 1 re-write. rofl3.gif That was f***ing funny yes.gif Not even mentioning the flute work. Was that even him? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Cowtothesky @ Mar 30 2012, 06:12 PM)
QUOTE (Enemy Within 77 @ Mar 30 2012, 10:49 AM)

I was really surprised how good she looked in Hall Pass. She definitely looks better now than she did in Anchorman 1.

goodpost.gif

On Sunday (april fool's day) the local news station had this lady read a story about news outlets engaging in a fight in San Diego... she read it pretty straight while they showed a clip from Anchoman. Then at the end they said "April Fools"

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Mar 29 2012, 05:57 PM)
QUOTE (Archangel717 @ Mar 29 2012, 06:46 PM)
I sense a disaster coming.  scared.gif

I loved Anchorman, but I don't see the sequal being good.

Maybe not. They weren't rushed into making a sequel & may have spent a bit of time writing a solid script.

I hope you're right. Anchorman is one of my all time favorite comedies.

I'm very skeptical, based on sequals to other movies like this one.

Remember Without a Paddle 2? sad.gif