15 Things White Girls Love To Do on Facebook

lerxt1990

pretty funny.

Another one is uploading photos where they are posing with their lips all puckered up. Supposed to look sexy but actually looks like they got popped in the mouth or just ate a lemon.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Dec 8 2011, 06:17 PM)
pretty funny.

Another one is uploading photos where they are posing with their lips all puckered up. Supposed to look sexy but actually looks like they got popped in the mouth or just ate a lemon.

Yeah, these ones are especially annoying when its 40 yr. old broads doing it.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Dec 8 2011, 03:17 PM)
pretty funny.

Another one is uploading photos where they are posing with their lips all puckered up.  Supposed to look sexy but actually looks like they got popped in the mouth or just ate a lemon.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Dec 8 2011, 05:59 PM)
8. Make their status the song lyrics of any Kings of Leon Song.

rofl3.gif It's hilarious how true all of these are. However, I should be so lucky to find a KOL lyric quote in a girl's FB status. The most intelligent I've ever seen was Lady Gaga and Kesha. Thank god the guys balance it out when they quote anything (Floyd, Zep, The Who, misanthropic metal bands making social commentaries).

This was a great read. I looked at the source expecting it to have come from Cracked. tongue.gif

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Dec 8 2011, 07:58 PM)

rofl3.gif It's hilarious how true all of these are. However, I should be so lucky to find a KOL lyric quote in a girl's FB status. The most intelligent I've ever seen was Lady Gaga and Kesha. Thank god the guys balance it out when they quote anything (Floyd, Zep, The Who, misanthropic metal bands making social commentaries).

This was a great read. I looked at the source expecting it to have come from Cracked. tongue.gif

...You're being sarcastic, right? wink.gif

Sorry, but I have yet to see any guys post "intelligent' lyrics as their facebook statuses. Mostly I see a lot of posts about their previous evening activities and other things.

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Dec 8 2011, 09:08 PM)
QUOTE (USB Connector @ Dec 8 2011, 07:58 PM)

...You're being sarcastic, right? wink.gif

Sorry, but I have yet to see any guys post "intelligent' lyrics as their facebook statuses. Mostly I see a lot of posts about their previous evening activities and other things.

If you had my friends list, you would see most of the time (there are many exceptions, but 75% confidence has the following):

girls: post something on the previously mentioned list, but the quotes are from cheesy pop songs like "born this way", "tik tok" and "party rock anthem"

guys: rock and roll lyrics, funny pics in an album, math/physics/science/computer science jokes, quotes making social commentary, news articles and most commonly during the holiday season gushing over video games

EDIT: Mind you, the most "facebook-edly" active girls on my friends list are party girls that want to impress guys. Posting anything intelligent would ruin their goals. I have a lot of people on my friends list who only use the site for private messaging, creating events and sharing photos of those events and nothing more.

I really wish the article was funny due to exaggeration, but it's funny due to accuracy.

Edited by USB Connector

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Dec 8 2011, 11:17 PM)
pretty funny.

z7shysterical.gif

(Sorry..!)

I hate facebook with every fabric of my being. There is no way I am arrogant enough to think that anyone gives a rats f**k about what I am doing right now, or tomorrow or what I did yesterday. No one cares about my mood at this point in time and I have never felt the need to have my very own catch phrase. Whats next? Everyone walking around with portable radios playing their very own theme song?

Here is a clue for all you facebook drones. NO ONE GIVES A f**k!!!!

Sorry, I just had to get that out of my system.

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Dec 10 2011, 09:51 PM)
I hate facebook with every fabric of my being. There is no way I am arrogant enough to think that anyone gives a rats f**k about what I am doing right now, or tomorrow or what I did yesterday. No one cares about my mood at this point in time and I have never felt the need to have my very own catch phrase. Whats next? Everyone walking around with portable radios playing their very own theme song?

Here is a clue for all you facebook drones. NO ONE GIVES A f**k!!!!

Sorry, I just had to get that out of my system.

You have no idea what Facebook is if that's what you think it is.

What you described is more like Twitter, but even that has evolved past the original "what are you doing?" premise.