This is killing me!

cygnus_thegodofbalance

My girlfriend and I were in our local HMV today, and I pointed out the Time Machine blu ray to her. She knows I've wanted it, and she just nodded. I go over to look at the TV DVDs, and she comes over with a bag in her hand! She tells me, "Not until Christmas." This wait is going to kill me!

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Nov 16 2011, 04:16 PM)
My girlfriend and I were in our local HMV today, and I pointed out the Time Machine blu ray to her. She knows I've wanted it, and she just nodded. I go over to look at the TV DVDs, and she comes over with a bag in her hand! She tells me, "Not until Christmas." This wait is going to kill me!

Buy it for yourself

QUOTE (Litehawk @ Nov 16 2011, 01:25 PM)
QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Nov 16 2011, 04:16 PM)

Buy it for yourself

agreed

cygnus_thegodofbalance

I think you should wait...it'll make her happy knowing that she got you something for Christmas that you truly wanted.

It's only 40 days away...you've waited this long for the release, what's a few more weeks.

Of course, begging and pleading for an early Christmas present wouldn't be beneath me either.

Either way, cheers for having such a thoughtful girlfriend!

~Peace, Love, Rush,

RGLT cool.gif

Mine was my Christmas prezzie from Gilby. Opened it today. He says he's gonna get me something else to open instead!

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Nov 16 2011, 05:16 PM)

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu181/SanFrancisco__/hahasimpsons.gif

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Nov 16 2011, 05:16 PM)

whipgirl.gif

Buy it for yourself. My girlfriend and I normally know which things are "insta buys" for ourselves (like anything Rush related for me, big bang theory/Criminal Minds DVD for her, etc), so we avoid those new releases as gifts.

QUOTE (presto123 @ Nov 16 2011, 11:34 PM)
Is there such a thing as Rush blue balls? Sorry. Had to do it.

Huh?

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ Nov 16 2011, 05:22 PM)
cygnus_thegodofbalance

I think you should wait...it'll make her happy knowing that she got you something for Christmas that you truly wanted.

It's only 40 days away...you've waited this long for the release, what's a few more weeks.

Of course, begging and pleading for an early Christmas present wouldn't be beneath me either.

I agree with that. Once that day arrives and you finally get to watch it, you'll be glad you waited.

QUOTE (presto123 @ Nov 16 2011, 04:34 PM)
Is there such a thing as Rush blue balls? Sorry. Had to do it.

red balls

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ Nov 16 2011, 05:22 PM)
cygnus_thegodofbalance

~Peace, Love, Rush,

RGLT cool.gif

laugh.gif ...Yeah...its only 40 days away!!