BIG TIME RUSH?!!

RUSHian62

chyeah!! I tried searching RUSH (oouuurrrrr band) on google, and their stupid faces showed up LMAO

QUOTE (hobo73 @ Jul 6 2011, 02:10 PM)
chyeah!! I tried searching RUSH (oouuurrrrr band) on google, and their stupid faces showed up LMAO

I know!!! I was looking for meet and greet RUSH pics- same!!!

QUOTE (RUSHian62 @ Jul 6 2011, 03:19 PM)

At least you weren't assaulted by Rush Limbaugh's fat ugly mug. Consider yourselves blessed. biggrin.gif

I want to throw something at the TV every time their name scrolls past on the "What's On" channel. angry.gif

I need to invest in one of those foam bricks they sell at sports stores.

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Jul 6 2011, 12:41 PM)

At least you weren't assaulted by Rush Limbaugh's fat ugly mug. Consider yourselves blessed. biggrin.gif

goodpost.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (driventotheedge @ Jul 6 2011, 04:59 PM)

Rush Limabaugh... 062802puke_prv.gif

You should have seen my previous avatar. It was a picture of the Rush in Rio dragon eating Limabaugh's head. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Jul 6 2011, 05:31 PM)
QUOTE (driventotheedge @ Jul 6 2011, 04:59 PM)

Rush Limabaugh... 062802puke_prv.gif

You should have seen my previous avatar. It was a picture of the Rush in Rio dragon eating Limabaugh's head. laugh.gif

ohmy.gif that was you? 1 day last month that ended up being my wallpaper on my phone. I was all wtf! I must have somehow copied it and, somehow made it my wallpaper. Somehow. Fascinating, as Spok would say.

One of my customers at work came up to me a coupla months ago and said, "Did you hear Rush is coming back to the State Fair?" Knowing full well Rush would be done touring and who IS coming to the Fair, I answered, "Uhhh, that's Big Time Rush...they're like a kiddie band." facepalm.gif

It's worse for me. My daughters actually like the show, and it's on sometimes in my house! *shudders*

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Jul 8 2011, 05:56 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Jul 8 2011, 01:43 PM)
What's this 'Big Time Rush' about? TV or band - I'm confused.

Its a TV show about a band like the Monkees.

I guess it's not going to get shown in the UK for a while yet.

Incorrect, I just searched that exact term, and got Geddy, Alex, and Neil all the way down the page for images.

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jul 6 2011, 02:35 PM)

It sucks that they chose that name! I hate it whenever I hear it. 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

Don't worry, In a few years no one will even remember BTR.

QUOTE (Atomic @ Jul 8 2011, 12:26 PM)
Don't knock 'em too hard. My daughter lovs them and actually, as pop boy bands go, they're not bad. In fact, their TV show is pretty damned funny... like a modern day Monkees.

No offence, but probably your daughter is child of 8 to 13 yeras old with no musical taste at all and who also likes Hanna Montana. Thats the only kind of people who can like this kind of garbage. Sorry but its the thruth.

QUOTE (Akron162 @ Jul 9 2011, 01:42 PM)
Don't knock 'em too hard. My daughter lovs them and actually, as pop boy bands go, they're not bad. In fact, their TV show is pretty damned funny... like a modern day Monkees.

No offence, but probably your daughter is child of 8 to 13 yeras old with no musical taste at all and who also likes Hanna Montana. Thats the only kind of people who can like this kind of garbage. Sorry but its the thruth.

Is it "the truth" or "your opinion"?

Just saying.

And even so, everyone has their own musical tastes and their own idea of what is "good". wink.gif

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Jul 9 2011, 01:54 PM)
QUOTE (Akron162 @ Jul 9 2011, 01:42 PM)

Is it "the truth" or "your opinion"?

Just saying.

And even so, everyone has their own musical tastes and their own idea of what is "good". wink.gif

No, its the truth.

You are right, everybody has their opinions, but the garbage will keep been garbage, no matter how many people think its not.