barney rebel

ghostworks

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Sep 14 2011, 10:49 PM)
http://images.wikia.com/recipes/images/b/b7/511px-Beef_cuts.svg.png

you've still got beef w/this thread?

wtf http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/confused13.gif

QUOTE (ghostworks @ Sep 14 2011, 11:25 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Sep 14 2011, 10:12 PM)
QUOTE (ghostworks @ Sep 14 2011, 11:10 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Sep 14 2011, 10:00 PM)
This isn't you being an attention whore or a whiner right?

barney's proxy

You started a thread asking if BR could be removed.

You didnt state exactly why.

We moved on to boobies.

And still you whine.

Embrace the boobies.

you've conveniently forgotten a chapter:

Barney Rebel used his Moderator privileges to alter another members' thread title.

He admitted doing so, and further admitted his sole intention was to provoke, in a thread on another forum (one he assumed I did not have access to).

that's hardly earth-shattering, but it is certainly not behavior fitting of a member with Admin or Mod privileges

Here's my take on this particular situation:

You started a thread about Barney asking if it was possible to remove his mod status. Maybe you were joking, maybe you were serious -- you were predictably evasive on that. Either way, you started a thread designed to call attention to him.

He in turn altered the title of your thread into a harmless joke that wasn't even aimed at you.

You like keeping score. I say the score is even. http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 15 2011, 05:17 AM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Sep 15 2011, 12:13 AM)
I still don't understand what's going on.

I can tell you it has nothing to do with particle string theory. Or singularity events. Beyond that, this thread is all over the map.

So are the boobies, it seems...

Edit: as in the tshirt pic.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 14 2011, 11:14 PM)
Bring this back on topic:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1377/1372389048_efc3a605ac_z.jpg

Thank you!

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 14 2011, 11:06 PM)

barney's proxy

We moved on to boobies.

And still you whine.

Embrace the boobies.

Barney Rebel used his Moderator privileges to alter another members' thread title.

He admitted doing so, and further admitted his sole intention was to provoke, in a thread on another forum (one he assumed I did not have access to).

that's hardly earth-shattering, but it is certainly not behavior fitting of a member with Admin or Mod privileges

You started a thread about Barney asking if it was possible to remove his mod status. Maybe you were joking, maybe you were serious -- you were predictably evasive on that. Either way, you started a thread designed to call attention to him.

He in turn altered the title of your thread into a harmless joke that wasn't even aimed at you.

You like keeping score. I say the score is even. http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

you guys ought to have the air filters checked at TRF HQ - something's in the air over there, and I'm worried about your short-term memory function, fellas

you've either forgotten or are ignoring 'why' the 'BR/remove from TRF' thread was created in the first place

the sole instigator - from day one - has been BR

I've done nothing but question and defend

score-keeper or not, I'd say we're a long, long way from 'even'

(and pssst... your prejudice is showing)

QUOTE (ghostworks @ Sep 15 2011, 10:50 AM)

you guys ought to have the air filters checked at TRF HQ - something's in the air over there, and I'm worried about your short-term memory function, fellas

It could be the complimentary paint chips in the lobby, the bottled water imported from Fukushima, the red lighting in the conference rooms, but yes, it may be the air since TRF buys their filters from China Lead Smelting and Air Filter Corp.

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Sep 15 2011, 12:09 PM)
QUOTE (ghostworks @ Sep 15 2011, 10:50 AM)

It could be the complimentary paint chips in the lobby, the bottled water imported from Fukushima, the red lighting in the conference rooms, but yes, it may be the air since TRF buys their filters from China Lead Smelting and Air Filter Corp.

I KNEW I was on to something!

gimme your mailing address: I've got some spare ILC Level A Protection Suits in the basement bunker - I'll happily send them along

http://www.hazmat.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/suits.jpg

QUOTE (ghostworks @ Sep 15 2011, 11:50 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 14 2011, 11:06 PM)

barney's proxy

We moved on to boobies.

And still you whine.

Embrace the boobies.

you've either forgotten or are ignoring 'why' the 'BR/remove from TRF' thread was created in the first place

the sole instigator - from day one - has been BR

I've done nothing but question and defend

score-keeper or not, I'd say we're a long, long way from 'even'

(and pssst... your prejudice is showing)

No prejudice here. I can't be prejudiced because I still have no idea what your problem is with Barney. You could solve that by simply stating your problem with Barney.

And that's assuming you actually HAVE a problem with him and this isn't another of your wildly popular sociological experiments. http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

barney's proxy

We moved on to boobies.

And still you whine.

Embrace the boobies.

If a corrupt forum moderator is Earth shattering to you, I suggest you go outside and get some fresh air.

Archived