Peter Frampton's "Alive 35" Anniversary Tour!

RUSHHEAD666

This summer is going to make me go broke but it's all in the name of rock and roll!!

Peter Frampton is coming to Livermore California. He is playing at Wente which is a beautiful winery. The place has tables and you get to drink wine and eat dinner while the show is going on. Wine for my wife. Beer for me.

Anyway I've never seen Frampton and I am totally excited.

Since this tour is his Alive 35 Tour does this mean that Peter will play that classic double live album all the way through??

I hope so! That is one of the greatest live records ever made!!

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jun 10 2011, 01:52 PM)
This summer is going to make me go broke but it's all in the name of rock and roll!!

Peter Frampton is coming to Livermore California. He is playing at Wente which is a beautiful winery. The place has tables and you get to drink wine and eat dinner while the show is going on. Wine for my wife. Beer for me.

Since this tour is his Alive 35 Tour does this mean that Peter will play that classic double live album all the way through??

Yep, he does the Whole album and then his other "Hits" at the end of the show. He is playing 15 min from my house next week, tix are $125, No thanx .

A buddy of mine's company has a box at one of the venues this tour is hitting, so I'm going. Do You Feel Like We Do was a college drinking classic, and that was ten plus years after the album came out.

By the way, Frampton Comes Alive II is great also. Check it out.

The live DVD he put out about 5-6 years ago is simple awesome. That guy is a great performer and guitar player.

QUOTE (briremo @ Jun 10 2011, 08:51 PM)
The live DVD he put out about 5-6 years ago is simple awesome. That guy is a great performer and guitar player.

I have that one.

It's from Detroit.

Great show.

I saw him right around that time in Chicago at Grant Park.

It was a free show. I rode my bike 8 miles from the northside to downtown and arrived just as Peter was taking the stage.

Go see him. He is great live. But it is nowhere as great as with the late great John Siomos on drums and the late great "Bob Mayo on keyboards , Bob Mayo" and Stanley Sheldon on bass. THAT was the band.

The new band just doesn't quite do it for me. Especially after watching what I posted here. THAT was the band!

Anyway, enjoy THIS (it is on the remastered version of the album)!:

I have the remastered cd and the vinyl LP of Frampton Comes Alive so I'm good to go. I probably wouldnt go see the show even if it came to my city, too far of a bygone era. But in honor of PF I'll break out my double LP and give it a spin.

Frampton is great !

Live, even better !

I want to go see him down in Tucson, but unsure I can make it happen.

Wish he would just come back to Phoenix, It's been like 7 years since he's played here.

angry.gif

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jun 10 2011, 02:52 PM)

Sign:

Will work for concert tickets.

Broke.