d you know if rush can have dary

Geddyfan13

No dairies in Canada?

Hmmm. Well, doesn't that Neil Purt dude live in California now? Maybe he can get some land there and feed his stock on Hershey's chocolate... instant choclate milk, right?

QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 5 2011, 07:27 PM)
QUOTE (Geddyfan13 @ Jun 5 2011, 03:56 PM)
Hello thank you for al yuor help i am glad to heer that canda also has cow darys becaus now i can writ ethe story an it wont be wrong when rush and geedy go to dary an  start nake milk my frend told me that there nio dary in canda but i guess he wrnog but do you know tv peopel? my frend on bord says i can make my story on tv i will call it 'rush to the dary!!' becuse its got 2 means like the band but also to rush thabk you for beeing so nice to be once people were not nice becxause of speeling but people on riush board ar vey nice thank you

trink36.gif  1022.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  trink38.gif  rofl3.gif  tongue.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif  cat.gif  cat.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  cheer.gif

"Rush To The Dairy!" I smell a hit show. Maybe even an Emmy or two. yes.gif

And think of the marketing potential. Rush milk - a different variety for each band member. And ice cream. And cheese. (But no cottage cheese 'cause that shit's rank). Cuddly plush cows and action figures with the guys in their biballs and straw hats.

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

overheard yesterday at church:

Pastor: And now for the Joys and Concerns.... yes...?

Rushfan: Geddyfan13 posted on the 2.gif forum, and life is good again

A little present for Geddyfan13.

http://home.earthlink.net/~hpooch/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/rushgotmilkad.jpg

QUOTE (Geddyfan13 @ Jun 3 2011, 10:24 PM)
hello I hope it is ok for me to post here bcues som peopke told me wen i posted her befor that they dun like me cuz i cant tpe good but i just want to tak about rish and geedy i want to know what peoppl think becuse i have a qestion about rush. i wrote a story about rish making milk on a dary but my frend says that it wrong becaus in canda they dont have darys they get milk only from gaots i wanna now if thats trye doe anytone here know if thats true plese let me know if you knwo if thats true i think its very importnt for my story that it be right about the milj if they are no cows in canda mebb i can change the stry so that it is in ameica''? would it be ok if rush lives in america i wold like that cuz mebbe i wold meet geedy then someday heeh tongue.gif

ph34r.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif cat.gif trink38.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif trink36.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif

common001.gif YEAH! common001.gif

QUOTE (Geddyfan13 @ Jun 10 2011, 04:05 AM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jun 6 2011, 07:59 PM)
Hey Malkman.. missed ya!

biggrin.gif

Hello thank you i am glad to be her again

laugh.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif laugh.gif trink36.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif trink38.gif trink36.gif trink38.gif biggrin.gif

Glad to be who again? unsure.gif

MALK

MALK

MALK

MALK

MALK

MALK

MALK

MALK

MALK

MALK

MALK