La Villa Strangiato

SLICKMONO

3 posts all advertising your version of LVS.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/reedlover/efb6e842.png

Spamtastic!

Edited by Tony R

QUOTE (Tony R @ May 11 2011, 06:28 PM)
3 posts all advertising your version of LVS.

Spamtastic!

Three posts? I saw this one thread in RS and moved it into here.

SLICKMONO, no need to flood the board. When posting yourself covering a Rush tune, one thread in either this section or Making Modern Music will suffice. Posting your link in multiple threads will only make people NOT click the link. cool.gif

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

QUOTE (StellarJetman @ May 11 2011, 05:44 PM)
Would have been cooler without the spamming. sad.gif

Yeah, i posted before I saw that...maybe this guy is new to the Internet? confused13.gif or he was just excited to share that with us and after posting it twice thought it was deserving of it's own thread and meant no harm...

But if not then dazed025.gif awesome performance but no need to show it off everywhere. This thread is good enough, and you can put it in your sig and that would be just fine.

QUOTE (psionic11 @ May 12 2011, 11:57 PM)
Great work, dude!  Wish I could do that, but it would take another lifetime to learn the drums like that.  What's next?  =)

I'm not quite sure what's next. I think I need to learn how to sing. Thank you for the compliment. I really appreciate it. biggrin.gif

Great cover bro. I wish I could play ONE of those instruments half as good as you. lol

QUOTE (D3strukt @ May 14 2011, 12:33 PM)
You should do Leave That Thing Alone, and Where's My Thing?

Thanks for the suggestion. I really don't know what happened to my interest after the 80's with Rush. Don't get me wrong. I will listen to them 'til I die, but there's something with their earlier stuff that I'm really attracted to. I've tried to convince myself that their newer material kicks ass, but I hit a wall and have to skip songs more often. I just can't feel it like some others do.

I vividly remember, at R-30 in San Diego, I saw a beautiful girl one row ahead of me that was singing word for word with their new material. She was in total sync with Geddy. Mind you, she looked exactly like the girl on the front cover of Permanent Waves so in my head, the music faded and I believe I was the only one in the whole show watching this woman singing Jacob's Ladder!

Thanks again for the suggestion. patron.gif

QUOTE (SLICKMONO @ May 16 2011, 02:46 PM)

Thanks for the suggestion. I really don't know what happened to my interest after the 80's with Rush. Don't get me wrong. I will listen to them 'til I die, but there's something with their earlier stuff that I'm really attracted to. I've tried to convince myself that their newer material kicks ass, but I hit a wall and have to skip songs more often. I just can't feel it like some others do.

I vividly remember, at R-30 in San Diego, I saw a beautiful girl one row ahead of me that was singing word for word with their new material. She was in total sync with Geddy. Mind you, she looked exactly like the girl on the front cover of Permanent Waves so in my head, the music faded and I believe I was the only one in the whole show watching this woman singing Jacob's Ladder!

They didn't play Jacobs Ladder on the R3O tour. :/

QUOTE (D3strukt @ May 17 2011, 12:47 AM)
QUOTE (SLICKMONO @ May 16 2011, 02:46 PM)

They didn't play Jacobs Ladder on the R3O tour. :/

Rush was playing new material. I was hearing the old material in my mind.