I've had enough.

Soni

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 12 2011, 09:58 PM)
http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/bacon-bikini-nsfw.jpg

OH MY GOD, IS THAT BACON?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Oracle @ May 12 2011, 09:54 PM)
http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae217/Sigma66/aintevenmad.jpg

Don't worry guys, Neil Peart doesn't care what the f**k you think laugh.gif

Dat's True

i wonder how he feels about bacon?.?.?.?.?.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ May 13 2011, 09:29 AM)
QUOTE (Soni @ May 12 2011, 08:00 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ May 12 2011, 02:06 PM)
QUOTE (Tony R @ May 12 2011, 06:47 AM)
I'm sorry but ioc and Soni come across as whiny-arsed attention-seekers to me. This "I'm leaving" or "I'm sick of.." phenomenon lies entirely with the Internet as in real life it would come across as crass.

Some people actually tell others what bugs the shit out of them. Besides, he's been on here nearly half a decade and I don't think I've ever seen him whine before so I doubt he'd start now. Think about it.

I guess there's a fine line between voicing a complaint and whining. Based on Soni, I'd guess he's doing the former.

Thank's a lot JB, I really appreciate your post smile.gif

trink39.gif trink39.gif

Yeah, I agree with JB. I don't think the recent events were as bad as a couple of episodes we had a year or so ago with a couple of real button pushers.

No prob Soni trink39.gif ....and I can expect those 100 euros sometime in the mail next week, yeah? tongue.gif

Agree with Ancient about the past button pushers. Said pretty much the same thing in another thread.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ May 13 2011, 04:37 AM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ May 13 2011, 09:29 AM)
QUOTE (Soni @ May 12 2011, 08:00 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ May 12 2011, 02:06 PM)
QUOTE (Tony R @ May 12 2011, 06:47 AM)
I'm sorry but ioc and Soni come across as whiny-arsed attention-seekers to me. This "I'm leaving" or "I'm sick of.." phenomenon lies entirely with the Internet as in real life it would come across as crass.

Some people actually tell others what bugs the shit out of them. Besides, he's been on here nearly half a decade and I don't think I've ever seen him whine before so I doubt he'd start now. Think about it.

I guess there's a fine line between voicing a complaint and whining. Based on Soni, I'd guess he's doing the former.

Thank's a lot JB, I really appreciate your post smile.gif

trink39.gif trink39.gif

Yeah, I agree with JB. I don't think the recent events were as bad as a couple of episodes we had a year or so ago with a couple of real button pushers.

No prob Soni trink39.gif ....and I can expect those 100 euros sometime in the mail next week, yeah? tongue.gif

Agree with Ancient about the past button pushers. Said pretty much the same thing in another thread.

The cheque in on its way wink.gif

QUOTE (Tony R @ May 11 2011, 01:56 PM)
Then have a "Just For Fun" or "Forum Gripes" section and sling them there...

Thats a good idea. And add to Soni's list those idiotic threads asking about band members' personal lives.

Edited by greg2112

QUOTE (Soni @ May 11 2011, 07:23 AM)
I'm so f*cking sick to see a new "Is Neil too old." or "This is Rush's last tour" type threads every time I log in on TRF.
I joined this forum to talk with other Rush fans, to share my love of the band with others. Not to read stupid trolls.
Until this f*cked up trend of stupid threads keeps going, I won't post nor look at this sub forum.

See ya in the Pit, Nick.

ps
2.gif rulezzz bitches!!!

What a lame emo post. I dont know if you know this or not, but these guys are kind of OLD!! Naturally these topics about the end are going to come up, and people are allowed to discuss it if they want. Not every topic is going to be what you want to read, that doesnt make them wrong.

You sounds like you're in denial that they are almost done now. Here's an idea genius, dont read them? What are you 10 years old throwing a fit about some topics on a message board?

I'm so f*cking sick to see a new "Is Neil too old." or "This is Rush's last tour" type threads every time I log in on TRF.
I joined this forum to talk with other Rush fans, to share my love of the band with others. Not to read stupid trolls.
Until this f*cked up trend of stupid threads keeps going, I won't post nor look at this sub forum.

See ya in the Pit, Nick.

ps
2.gif rulezzz bitches!!!

It's a legitimate topic about Rush being discussed in a Rush forum. Boo f***ing hoo.

QUOTE (thebernreuter @ May 13 2011, 11:24 AM)

See ya in the Pit, Nick.

ps
2.gif  rulezzz bitches!!!

It's a legitimate topic about Rush being discussed in a Rush forum. Boo f***ing hoo.

I stand behind Soni on this one. Individually, these can be considered legitimate topics. Of course. But when there are more of these kinds of threads, that seem to lambast the band or call them out on their 'limitations', it can make someone start to question the appeal of the entire forum.

QUOTE (nealpert @ May 13 2011, 12:10 PM)
theres always 1 asshole that f*cks it up for everybody else fing.gif

Don't be so hard on yourself. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be better. smile.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ May 13 2011, 12:11 PM)
theres always 1 asshole that f*cks it up for everybody else  fing.gif

Don't be so hard on yourself. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be better. smile.gif

*........must not laugh and spit grape juice on monitor.....*

QUOTE (Pags @ May 13 2011, 11:11 AM)
theres always 1 asshole that f*cks it up for everybody else  fing.gif

i was going to suggest the OP wash the sand out of their vagina, but i didnt wanna be an asshole.

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ May 11 2011, 09:35 PM)
QUOTE (ghostworks @ May 11 2011, 07:11 PM)
...welcome aboard!  trink39.gif

Did you really just tell a moderator "welcome aboard?" Not a smart career move, buddy.

You have no idea, do you. laugh.gif