What Neil Should have done

Cosy Toes

QUOTE (Oracle @ Apr 30 2011, 06:54 PM)
QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ Apr 29 2011, 05:23 AM)
My dadd encountered him. It's a horrible experience by the sounds of it. Neil is a very, very rude man. No social graces.

SOMEONE CALL THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!

http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/attachments/f121-new-jersey-fly-fishing-forum/3833d1269633458-ken-lockwood-gorge-wambulance.jpg

I hate myself for this, but:

EPIC FAIL

On so many levels.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ Apr 30 2011, 05:44 PM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Apr 30 2011, 03:57 PM)
Does your wife know you're a girl?  unsure.gif

Yes. She knows I am a Lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Pumpy has viewed some pictures of you and quite frankly, you are a very hawt lassie! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (PumpkinHead @ Apr 30 2011, 05:14 AM)
Mr. Cosy Toes.....

We (True Rush Fans) are sick and tired of your constant bashing of Neal Purt!

We are sick and tired of your negative attitude towards the greatest band in Rock & Roll history!

We are sick and tired of the filth spewed from your pie-hole!

Simple and to the point :

We are sick and tired of you!!!  yes.gif

Go jump off the white cliffs of Dover....
Edited by RushFanForever

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ Apr 30 2011, 05:50 PM)
I loves me a man in uniform.
Better still I loves me a uniformed man out of uniform wink.gif

All my doughnuts turned out like Fanny's.

http://www.maffeisvinverification.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/cop.gif

QUOTE (PumpkinHead @ Apr 30 2011, 10:57 PM)
QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ Apr 30 2011, 05:50 PM)
I loves me a man in uniform.
Better still I loves me a uniformed man out of uniform  wink.gif

All my doughnuts turned out like Fanny's.

http://www.maffeisvinverification.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/cop.gif

I've gone all moist ph34r.gif

I even feel like being nice to NEP...

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ Apr 30 2011, 06:45 PM)
QUOTE (Oracle @ Apr 30 2011, 06:54 PM)
My dadd encountered him. It's a horrible experience by the sounds of it. Neil is a very, very rude man. No social graces.

SOMEONE CALL THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!

http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/attachments/f121-new-jersey-fly-fishing-forum/3833d1269633458-ken-lockwood-gorge-wambulance.jpg

I hate myself for this, but:

EPIC FAIL

On so many levels.

I dunno, I kinda got a bit of a chuckle out of that laugh.gif

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ Apr 30 2011, 06:43 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Apr 30 2011, 08:10 PM)
QUOTE (Alex @ Apr 29 2011, 03:11 AM)
However, we have had stories on this board that someone has had an encounter with Neil at a restaurant or a library and they always say "it's not as bad aas everyone thinks it is".

If your daddy's anything like you he's lucky Neil didn't strangle him!

Nobody cares about Neil's social skills, he's bloody DRUMMER! You and your toes can shove it!

All you people who stick up for Neal care, or you wouldn't defend teh very bad man.

My daddy knows somebody who is a friend of Neil's. This man is now not a friend of Kneel because Neill isn't very nice.

rofl3.gif You are good. Very, very good.

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ Apr 29 2011, 03:23 AM)
However, we have had stories on this board that someone has had an encounter with Neil at a restaurant or a library and they always say "it's not as bad aas everyone thinks it is".

what exactly happened?

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Apr 30 2011, 10:06 PM)

what exactly happened?

He tried to explain that he in fact lubed Dave Weckl's ball joints, but Neil wasnt impressed....

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ Apr 29 2011, 06:23 PM)

I bet you wake up in the middle of the night in cold sweats thinking about your daddy's experience then post on here about how much a tw** Peart was.

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ Apr 29 2011, 04:23 AM)

My dad encountered him. It's a horrible experience by the sounds of it. Neil is a very, very rude man. No social graces.

At least he didn't say exactly what he was thinking:

"Don't @^$#&%$ TALK to me! I'M TRYING TO REMEMBER THESE LYRICS!!!"

QUOTE (In A Tidewater Surge @ May 1 2011, 12:58 AM)
QUOTE (Nim2 @ Apr 29 2011, 04:38 AM)
Just because he is the best drummer of all time does not require him to be nice to everyone.

Appreciate his talent while you can.  He just doesn't want to be your friend.  Boo Hoo for you. fists crying.gif

Neil isn't the best drummer of all time though... unsure.gif

I think that depends on how you look at it. I would agree that Neil is not the best drummer of all time, in terms of technical ability. But in terms of influence, popularity, and his ability to take what he knows and apply it to a song, I don't think he can be matched. He has incredible intuition on what sounds best and when. Few other drummers, no matter how technically gifted they are, can do what he can with creating their drum parts. Just my opinion.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Apr 30 2011, 10:19 PM)

what exactly happened?

He tried to explain that he in fact lubed Dave Weckl's ball joints, but Neil wasnt impressed....

We should get Joe's Mechanic and Cosy Toes together to see who has the biggest emotional issues based on a damned drummer from a rock band not paying attention to them.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ May 1 2011, 03:44 AM)
QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ Apr 29 2011, 06:23 PM)

I bet you wake up in the middle of the night in cold sweats thinking about your daddy's experience then post on here about how much a tw** Peart was.

No, I sleep well at night.

I have further proof of the crass insensitivity and downright twofacedness of Mr Purt, but all you saddo fanboi Peart apologists wouldn't believe it.

Let's just say Neil Deart feels at liberty to write about people he's known in the past, but takes umbrage when the boot is on the other foot.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ May 1 2011, 01:35 PM)

what exactly happened?

We should get Joe's Mechanic and Cosy Toes together to see who has the biggest emotional issues based on a damned drummer from a rock band not paying attention to them.

Dude, do you have problems with your minces? It was daddy that Neil dissed, not me. I just get angry on his behalf.

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ May 1 2011, 09:58 AM)

what exactly happened?

Dude, do you have problems with your minces? It was daddy that Neil dissed, not me. I just get angry on his behalf.

Hilarious. Weckl pays his bills.. so whats the beef? Hahahaaaaa. If only daddy had some more self esteem, this wouldnt be such an issue.

what exactly happened?

Maybe if your daddy wasn't such a pussy, you wouldn't be angry.

what exactly happened?

So why is it such a big deal? Did Neil date rape your daddy and force him to give him a BJ or something? Why don't you tell us exactly what happened, so we can evaluate the seriousness of the incident...because if he just said "go away" or "i dont wish to talk to you!", your father is indeed a pussy and needs to get over it, as do you.

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ May 1 2011, 02:38 PM)

what exactly happened?

So why is it such a big deal? Did Neil date rape your daddy and force him to give him a BJ or something? Why don't you tell us exactly what happened, so we can evaluate the seriousness of the incident...because if he just said "go away" or "i dont wish to talk to you!", your father is indeed a pussy and needs to get over it, as do you.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/lizzmay012788/TeamAmerica-WorldPolice.jpg

Are you saying he is the kind of man that goes all the way to prove he is fan?

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ May 1 2011, 02:01 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ May 1 2011, 02:38 PM)

what exactly happened?

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/lizzmay012788/TeamAmerica-WorldPolice.jpg

Are you saying he is the kind of man that goes all the way to prove he is fan?

AIDS

QUOTE (D3strukt @ May 1 2011, 02:05 PM)
Jesus Christ. Botched attempt at TAWP humor.

Anyways, you dude. You really need to just come out and say it.
and stop saying Daddy, it's such a kiddy word.

In Cosy Toes defense, he is use to guys asking him and constantly repeating the phrase "Who's your Daddy?!?!".