What Neil Should have done

Cosy Toes

QUOTE (Oracle @ May 2 2011, 02:49 PM)
Anyone know why this thread is still...open? I think we get the point that Cosy's "daddy" is just an oversensitive jack off.

It keeps getting better.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ May 2 2011, 03:19 PM)
Anyone know why this thread is still...open? I think we get the point that Cosy's "daddy" is just an oversensitive jack off.

It keeps getting better.

I'll get some more popcorn and watch from the sidelines then. Seeing Cosy Toes get all riled up is funny.

QUOTE (Oracle @ May 2 2011, 03:21 PM)

It keeps getting better.

I'll get some more popcorn and watch from the sidelines then. Seeing Cosy Toes get all riled up is funny.

Yeah I'm entertained by Cosy Toes. He's quite an interesting troll. Anybody know exactly what her gender is? She said "woman of the world", but also "lesbian trapped in a mans body" confused13.gif

Identity crisis?

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ May 2 2011, 06:03 PM)

It keeps getting better.

Yeah I'm entertained by Cosy Toes. He's quite an interesting troll. Anybody know exactly what her gender is? She said "woman of the world", but also "lesbian trapped in a mans body" confused13.gif

Identity crisis?

You really don't know who Cosy is yet? Thought you were Slikk-er than that. tongue.gif

It keeps getting better.

Identity crisis?

Admiral Ackbar says...

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/b/be/Ackbar.jpg

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 2 2011, 06:10 PM)

It keeps getting better.

Identity crisis?

You really don't know who Cosy is yet? Thought you were Slikk-er than that. tongue.gif

Oh no I knew it was him, but what gender is his current personality? wink.gif He doesn't seem to know what she wants to be tongue.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 2 2011, 07:15 PM)
QUOTE (drbirdsong @ May 2 2011, 08:11 PM)
If Neal has any sense he won't post here.  Cosy Toes will attack. waffen093.gif

Neal who? wink.gif

You know, that dude what bangs on them skins with sticks.