Best pizza?

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Mar 12 2011, 12:00 AM)
A cheese pizza, made how cheese pizzas are made.

Once you've had fresh homemade mozzarella, all the rest pales in comparison. I love cheese and rarely turn any down, but there's a huge difference in fresh-made vs. Kraft.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Mara @ Mar 12 2011, 03:00 AM)

Once you've had fresh homemade mozzarella, all the rest pales in comparison. I love cheese and rarely turn any down, but there's a huge difference in fresh-made vs. Kraft.

Kraft is the king of American processed food -- processed to the point where calling any of their products "food" is a stretch. Having the name Kraft on any product calling itself cheese is an insult to cheese.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Mar 12 2011, 09:48 AM)

Kraft is the king of American processed food -- processed to the point where calling any of their products "food" is a stretch. Having the name Kraft on any product calling itself cheese is an insult to cheese.

DEATH TO KRAFT!!!

AMERICANS I URGE YOU TO RISE UP AND TOPPLE THE INSULT TO FOOD AND COMMERCE THAT IS KRAFT, DESPOILERS OF CHEESE AND RUINES OF CADBURYS.

And whilst your at it kill all those involved in making so called Cheddar in your country. Thank You.

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ Mar 12 2011, 07:16 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Mar 12 2011, 09:48 AM)

DEATH TO KRAFT!!!

AMERICANS I URGE YOU TO RISE UP AND TOPPLE THE INSULT TO FOOD AND COMMERCE THAT IS KRAFT, DESPOILERS OF CHEESE AND RUINES OF CADBURYS.

And whilst your at it kill all those involved in making so called Cheddar in your country. Thank You.

yea but when money is tight kraft mac n cheese pulls me through. tongue.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Mar 12 2011, 05:48 AM)

I know I will get killed for this, but every once in awhile I enjoy that squirt cheese on Ritz crackers. It takes me back to my childhood.

http://blog.hunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/easy-cheese.jpg

Sorry.

I do love real cheese but I'm just being honest. atickhum.gif

I don't buy into all the "DEATH TO KRAFT" bullshit because they're just a company like any other. They want to make money and step on peoples' health to do it. Can't do shit about it since it's everywhere. I noticed people coming down on me for enjoying Cadbury eggs...I don't care! I love Cadbury eggs. You don't? Fine. I also enjoyed Kraft Mac n Cheese when I was a kid. Big deal.

ALSO, I enjoyed a little spritz of Easy Cheese on something now and then. Sue me.

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Mar 13 2011, 02:41 PM)
I don't buy into all the "DEATH TO KRAFT" bullshit because they're just a company like any other. They want to make money and step on peoples' health to do it. Can't do shit about it since it's everywhere. I noticed people coming down on me for enjoying Cadbury eggs...I don't care! I love Cadbury eggs. You don't? Fine. I also enjoyed Kraft Mac n Cheese when I was a kid. Big deal.

ALSO, I enjoyed a little spritz of Easy Cheese on something now and then. Sue me.

DEATH TO KADBURY CREME EGGS!!!!!!!

(Weren't they made in the US by those purveyors of congealed sick Hersheys?)

YEW ESS AY - Can't make Pizza, Can't make Chocolate.

Thank You.

Good Night.

Best pizzas I've ever had came from two places:

1. Rome, Italy. If I recall, we (family and I) were right outside the Parthenon and got a pizza -- the real kind! It was fabulous. So fresh, so delicious.

2. Chicago, IL. (Yes, I prefer Chicago over NY. Sorry!) I can't remember the name of the restaurant, maybe Gino's, but the pizza was sublime. Helped that I was there with the band and choirs from my school, all of us on a trip up there, but just the food was excellent. And we made our mark on the wall via the white-out I always carry! laugh.gif Ah, the memories...

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ Mar 13 2011, 06:56 PM)

Thank You.

Good Night.

To each their own, I suppose confused13.gif

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Mar 13 2011, 07:15 PM)
1. Rome, Italy. If I recall, we (family and I) were right outside the Parthenon and got a pizza -- the real kind! It was fabulous. So fresh, so delicious.
2. Chicago, IL. (Yes, I prefer Chicago over NY. Sorry!) I can't remember the name of the restaurant, maybe Gino's, but the pizza was sublime. Helped that I was there with the band and choirs from my school, all of us on a trip up there, but just the food was excellent. And we made our mark on the wall via the white-out I always carry! laugh.gif Ah, the memories...

If you wrote on the wall, it's almost certainly Gino's East.

Awesome deep dish pizza there...some of, if not the best I've ever had.

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ Mar 13 2011, 07:56 PM)

Thank You.

Good Night.

We also suck at making beer. Then again, most Americans will not argue that point.

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Mar 13 2011, 06:40 PM)
QUOTE (CMWriter @ Mar 13 2011, 07:15 PM)

If you wrote on the wall, it's almost certainly Gino's East.

Awesome deep dish pizza there...some of, if not the best I've ever had.

Thanks for the clarification. (:

And indeed, amazing deep-dish. But I prefer deep-dish.

There's actually a local pizza shoppe (maybe a chain of a couple restaurants?) that serves some really good NY-style pizza. There's actually a funny commercial where two guys are in NYC and have this conversation:

Guy 1: Man, I could use some good pizza! Where should I get some?

Guy 2: I know just the place! (hails a cab) Take this guy to Zio's Pizza in Omaha, Nebraska!

Guy 1: (is banging on the back windshield of the cab, yelling alarmedly)

Guy 2: Try it! You'll love it!

Corny and kind of stupid, but they do have good pizza. xD I'll have to try the real stuff if I ever get up to the NE, though.

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Mar 9 2011, 08:35 AM)
This is the best deep dish Chicago pizza. drool1.gif

http://www.wrsol.com/usatravelguide/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/ginos-logo.jpg

http://www.wrsol.com/usatravelguide/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/chicao-style-deep-dish-pizza.jpg

That looks like a big circle of gut bomb to me.

wink.gif

NY PIZZA ALL THE WAY!

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Mar 14 2011, 03:28 PM)
i might be going to chicago this summer so i will be sure to try gino's. 1022.gif

YOU MUST!

(And look for something about CHS BAND in the near the front-left (as you face the door) in obnoxious white-out... (Just kidding, it's probably all written over by now, a year later.))

And Janie, you don't know how epic it is until you try it.

So if you ever find yourself in the windy city, just give it a shot. laugh.gif

When eating out my favourite pizza is Boston Pizza's Zorba the Greek (hold the onions, extra feta and add pepperoni). Edited by usb_connector

QUOTE (Janie @ Mar 14 2011, 06:38 PM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Mar 9 2011, 08:35 AM)
This is the best deep dish Chicago pizza.  drool1.gif

http://www.wrsol.com/usatravelguide/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/ginos-logo.jpg

http://www.wrsol.com/usatravelguide/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/chicao-style-deep-dish-pizza.jpg

That looks like a big circle of gut bomb to me.

wink.gif

NY PIZZA ALL THE WAY!

Queen heart.gif 's Janie

go NY pizza.gif !