hello new here

cyberpunk bee

hello everyone, im new here. just booked my tickets to see rush at lg arena in birmingham. eeeeeek i cant wait, iv been a rush fan since i can remember! and im 30 now! glad iv finaly got an oportunity to see them perform live, am very excited!

oh, p.s, im rubbish with forums and stuff, so sorry if this is in the rong place!

thanks everyone, yeah its the first time i will see them perform. im not sure if the lg arena was the nec...i shal google it now biggrin.gif

yeah it is the nec, didnt notice that before!

Hi there, nice to meet you! trink39.gif

bncegrn.gif Welcome to TRF! You will love the show so much - I'd tell you to be prepared to be blown away, but there's only so much you can do (and that's a great thing)! My first show was last fall and I'm counting the days until more!

Enjoy the forum, and hope to see you around! bncegrn.gif

Hi there! Welcome to TRF! bekloppt.gif

You are in for a real treat (as everyone has already told you). This is a fantastic show with a good range of songs and the guys are playing at top shape. The set is amazing and the light show will blow you away. You're gonna LOVE it!! yes.gif biggrin.gif

If you have any questions about TRF, just ask someone with a lot of posts. Everyone here is so helpful and nice! Oh and... Geddy, Alex or Neil? wink.gif

hey thanks everyone, glad to see theres someone else going tho the birmingham gig. anyone else going? biggrin.gif

Hey CB smile.gif New here also, ::waves to everyone else:: so pleased to find some where that I'm not the only woman that likes Rush, have you all got 3 heads as well?

I'm going to the NEC with my better half, I've been counting the days since we ordered the tickets back in November, like an excited school kid and can't wait, you're going to be blown away if it's your first time, this'll be my sixth and every time they just get better.

hey thanks everyone, glad to see theres someone else going tho the birmingham gig. anyone else going?

Birmingham? Hey, let me know if Neil is wearing a green T-shirt, ok? And have a great time! common001.gif

::waves to everyone else:: so pleased to find some where that I'm not the only woman that likes Rush, have you all got 3 heads as well?

Ssshhhh... nobody is supposed to know! unsure.gif

I'm right there with you. My shows are June 30 & July 2 and I'm getting really excited!!!! 1022.gif

QUOTE (HowItIs @ May 19 2011, 09:13 PM)

Birmingham? Hey, let me know if Neil is wearing a green T-shirt, ok? And have a great time! common001.gif

Aha! wink.gif I know where you're coming from, I'm looking forward to finding that out too. Fingers crossed. yes.gif

Welcome GroovyRockChick bekloppt.gif

Hi cyberpunk bee and GroovyRockChick bekloppt.gif A big, warm welcome to the forum. To paraphrase Jaye's comment: two new UKers - excellent; and women fans too - even better.

Cyberpunk bee, the others' comments about how much you will enjoy the show are spot on. You are in for such a treat. For me, it is three-plus hours of the nearest I can get to a religious experience. The sound the guys pump out has to be heard to be believed.

I am going to the O2 here in London next Wednesday - I am all of a quiver already and it's only Friday. Please, somebody, anybody, chuck a bucket of cold water over me.