These pretzels are making me thirsty

lerxt1990

There I was on the road to Bangkok, destitute, dying of thirst, down to my last morsel of ping yang bread. A solitary cockatiel flying overhead derisively calling out as if to mock me. Or was it a toucan? I couldn't tell the sun was blinding me like a thousand searchlights all at once. It was then I remembered I had my J Peterman extended UVA and UVB sunshades slung around my neck. So light so durable so functional so stylish. Only in our catalog $199.95 Edited by BeOhBe Bob

I am dying to bespoil this thread by posting the link to the story about Elaine pulling a train consisting of the entire male cast of Seinfeld, but I won't.

George:

"Hey, is it my imagination, or do really good looking women walk a lot faster than everybody else?"

Elaine:

"We don't walk that fast"

George:

"No seriously"

Elaine:

"Seriously, we don't"

George:

"The better looking they are, the faster they go! I mean, I see them out there on the street, they're zooming around, like a blur. Like they have a motor on their ass."

Edited by J2112YYZ

QUOTE (Mara @ Feb 12 2011, 05:22 PM)
I am dying to bespoil this thread by posting the link to the story about Elaine pulling a train consisting of the entire male cast of Seinfeld, but I won't.

Elaine: Hello Newman...you got your Trojans?

Newman: Well hello Seinfeld's female accomplice. Of course I have my prophylactics.

Kramer...* wow!!!! * I'm in Jerry.....oh boyy am I in!!

Jerry: Ok, ok, ok relax you bunch of horndogs. What is the deal with New York Gangbang weirdos?

George: Jerr...so...do I...you know....get to..."do it" with Elaine? You know I gotta take my shirt off for a gangbang right?

Jerry: Yes, yes I know...I've been walking around for days with a mustache and a robe carrying lotions around just in case.....I don't know if I can handle this....it's too much PRESSURE!!!!!!!!