The Official Iron Maiden Thread

Nate2112

I'm going to see them tomorrow in the Rockhal in Esch-Sur-Alzette, Luxembourg. From what I've heard this is the smallest venue of the tour, only 6,000 tickets were sold. Can't wait... :dweez:
  • Like 3

Oh man, I forgot all about that live concert stream from last week. We've been shorthanded at work and i've been working some extra shifts so my schedule got a little messed up.

I think its on dime now...fyi

Oh man, I forgot all about that live concert stream from last week. We've been shorthanded at work and i've been working some extra shifts so my schedule got a little messed up.

I figured it would be somewhere online.

I figured it would be somewhere online.

Dont take long nowadays lol

But i just checked its on there

The last show on the tour from Wacken..

Awesome Video, in case you missed the tour and most of us did.

Enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp1zML_-G28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp1zML_-G28

• Like 1

I saw them in Tulsa last February and they will be in Oklahoma City in June, I'm so excited! I haven't text my friends yet because it's 6:20am and they are still sleeping (and I need to get ready for work!)

Aw yessssss!!! I´m moving to Canada in May, and wil try to catch them in Toronto in September!!!

Toronto is only a two hour drive from me. Not sure if i'll be able to go to this or not. Saw them at that venue in 2012 and it's a good amphitheater right on the lake.

They've changed the name though. It was called the Molson amphitheater. Odd that Budweiser an American company got the naming rights to that.

• Like 1

Aw yessssss!!! I´m moving to Canada in May, and wil try to catch them in Toronto in September!!!

Toronto is only a two hour drive from me. Not sure if i'll be able to go to this or not. Saw them at that venue in 2012 and it's a good amphitheater right on the lake.

They've changed the name though. It was called the Molson amphitheater. Odd that Budweiser an American company got the naming rights to that.

I´ll get tickets as soon as my visa is granted - this should happen in April/May. It would be cool to hang out!

I´ll get tickets as soon as my visa is granted - this should happen in April/May. It would be cool to hang out!

After you move are you gonna change your screen name?

Maybe, "Rod in TO" instead?

It looks like the odds are good i'll go to the Toronto show. There's interest from a few people I know.

• Like 1

double post

Edited by J2112YYZ

I was thinking more along the lines of "Rod FROM Rio"...but I´ll think about it until then.

Hey, is there a Maiden meet & greet package that´s not as committing as that one where you take Air Force One with the band? I´d love to shake Bruce and Adrian´s hand and get a picture. Rush and Maiden are the only two bands i´d consider paying to meet at this stage.

I'd love to see them in Toronto but I'm still kind of sour to the idea after driving that far for Black Sabbath

Yeah, navigating Toronto is getting worse and worse as the years go by. Too many people and just too much stuff everywhere now.

I'd love to see them in Toronto but I'm still kind of sour to the idea after driving that far for Black Sabbath

Yeah, navigating Toronto is getting worse and worse as the years go by. Too many people and just too much stuff everywhere now.

I'm happy seeing them once at Darien Lake. They played a fantastic set in a place that was very close and convenient.