The Official Iron Maiden Thread

Nate2112

Unfortunately, ticketmaster doesn't have the seating map available during this pre-sale. I'm not too worried, just as long as we are there, that's all that matters!

Unfortunately, ticketmaster doesn't have the seating map available during this pre-sale. I'm not too worried, just as long as we are there, that's all that matters!

Yeah, that's all that matters.

I'll take being close up if I can get it. But what's most important is being able to be in the venue and see the show.

Can't wait. :dweez: :haz:

Well, here's a blurry pic of my ticket, but you get the idea...

MAIDEN live at the Festhalle Frankfurt, Saturday 29th April 2017. :hail:

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/DSCN3417_zps8ekg770f.jpg

• Like 5

Can't wait. :dweez: :haz:

Well, here's a blurry pic of my ticket, but you get the idea...

MAIDEN live at the Festhalle Frankfurt, Saturday 29th April 2017. :hail:

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/DSCN3417_zps8ekg770f.jpg

You guys have awesome looking tickets over there. I remember you posting one for a Ghost show you went to that looked great as well. Why can't we get tickets like that here? Everything is going digital now and they are either paperless or they send a "ticket" to your mobile phone and that's how you get in.

My show isn't until July but i'm so pumped already for it :7up:

• Like 2

Couldn't agree more^^^^

Pisses me off, some of them would be very nice soveneirs. A real R40 ticket would have been a treat.

agreed. im getting chili peppers tickets in the mail but i bought my Maiden tickets on seatgeek and they were e-tickets.

Couldn't agree more^^^^

Pisses me off, some of them would be very nice soveneirs. A real R40 ticket would have been a treat.

agreed. im getting chili peppers tickets in the mail but i bought my Maiden tickets on seatgeek and they were e-tickets.

I know a song about you Jamie...

Couldn't agree more^^^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeMMow_Itqw

omg, i feel like you may have showed me this before.

Couldn't agree more^^^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeMMow_Itqw

omg, i feel like you may have showed me this before.

Deja vu? :smoke: Or am I getting boring? :hi: :hail:

New Wasted Years video released - the audio is from the show I went to last year in Rio:

http://youtu.be/wpxWoikZZww

So, in a crowd that big, is it more about being there and the experience rather than being able to actually see the show?

I´ve been to some pretty big Maiden shows - Rock in Rio in 2001 is one of them - but the one in Rio last year was in a 15,000 capacity venue, and I was quite close to the stage. That Wasted Years video mixes images of several shows.

I would love to see Iron Maiden again.

Right now there's only lawn seats available for the Glen Helen show. I may spring for that if something doesn't become available closer to show day.

I haven't seen Maiden since Long Beach 1985. I saw one of the shows from the run that spawned LIVE AFTER DEATH. I was 14, in the 30th row, and couldn't see sh*t but the show was amazing. LOL !!

• Like 3

Right now there's only lawn seats available for the Glen Helen show. I may spring for that if something doesn't become available closer to show day.

I haven't seen Maiden since Long Beach 1985. I saw one of the shows from the run that spawned LIVE AFTER DEATH. I was 14, in the 30th row, and couldn't see sh*t but the show was amazing. LOL !!

That's awesome you were at one of those legendary Long Beach shows. Great thing to brag about.

I doubt any close seats will open up as the show approaches. Maiden does a paperless ticket thing now for the better seats in the venue. The only way to get in is for them to scan the card you bought them with before entering. A lot of these tickets are gobbled up by the Maiden diehards who are members of their fan club.

So, seats in the back or lawn is probably the best you can hope for. I know the show i'm going to only has those left.

• Like 1

That's awesome you were at one of those legendary Long Beach shows. Great thing to brag about.

I doubt any close seats will open up as the show approaches. Maiden does a paperless ticket thing now for the better seats in the venue. The only way to get in is for them to scan the card you bought them with before entering. A lot of these tickets are gobbled up by the Maiden diehards who are members of their fan club.

So, seats in the back or lawn is probably the best you can hope for. I know the show i'm going to only has those left.

Yeah, It's a memory I'll take with me for sure!

As it turns out, I think I'm booked for a gig myself the night they play SoCal.. but maybe my friend and I can catch them somewhere else in CA (our gig is in San Francisco, so I'm gonna check up there.

Hopefully someone has a ticket they need to unload or something! I know a lot of folks in the Bay Area :)

I made this for the sole purpose of putting it on a shirt (if you wanna save it and put it on a shirt, be my guest. i don't have legal rights to sell it because the original image isn't mine). It looks exactly how I envisioned it in my head and I'm proud of it.

tumblr_oks39btmZ71s4zroko1_540.png

here's a full size picture

tumblr_oks39btmZ71s4zroko1_1280.png

• Like 5

Have they, or are they, releasing a Book of Souls world tour cd or DVD?

Wanna wait for them to finish the tour first :cool:

I'm sure they'll have one though.

Even if they don´t release it just after the tour, I´m sure they have already recorded a show or two. Steve said in an interview a few years ago that the only tour they didn´t film was Somewhere in Time, and they deeply regret it. When Maiden call it quits, I´m sure we´ll see live releases from all tours. Actually, No Prayer was poorly received, but I heard a few bootlegs off that tour, and the shows were great - many changes in the setlist, as they were going for a grittier approach after Seventh Son. Also, they played AMOLAD in full on a bucnh of shows and never released it live...I´m patient, all those things will be oficially released eventually.

Have they, or are they, releasing a Book of Souls world tour cd or DVD?

Wanna wait for them to finish the tour first :cool:

I'm sure they'll have one though.

I read somewhere that they haven't filmed, because of the worldwide broadcast of the W.O.A. show.