The Official Iron Maiden Thread

Nate2112

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 7 2012, 03:02 PM)
QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Jun 7 2012, 02:49 PM)
Has the full setlist been confirmed yet?

We prob won't know until after the first show, june 23

tour starts june 21st in NC

only reason I know is cause I've got tickets for the june 23 show in atlanta

I've been listening to Maiden since 5th grade so I'm pretty excited.

QUOTE (beherit @ Jun 7 2012, 04:03 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 7 2012, 03:02 PM)
QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Jun 7 2012, 02:49 PM)
Has the full setlist been confirmed yet?

We prob won't know until after the first show, june 23

tour starts june 21st in NC

only reason I know is cause I've got tickets for the june 23 show in atlanta

I've been listening to Maiden since 5th grade so I'm pretty excited.

For some reason i thought it was the 23rd confused13.gif

QUOTE (beherit @ Jun 7 2012, 04:12 PM)
It's cool. Which show are you going to?

New Jersey , the area is a class A shithole but they are not playing in N.Y.C . This will be my 40th Maiden show since the Killers tour in 1981 . I have only missed 2 tours they did because they did not play in nyc . I am very pumped for this tour

QUOTE (beherit @ Jun 7 2012, 06:29 PM)
Living in Georgia, I haven't been able to see them because they haven't come around here since the Fear of the Dark tour.

My area has been in a similar boat as well. This summer is the first time they're playing here since the Brave New World tour. I traveled to see them in 2010 and in order to make up for missing them live so much, i'm seeing them twice on this tour. I'll see them in Toronto on July 13th and then here on July 16th where i'll be in the GA pit in front of the stage 1022.gif

Full on Maiden mode 1022.gif With a break to listen to new Rush this week , it is all about Maiden 1022.gif

The tour starts next thursday and I know of a few online sources that will be updating the set in real time as the show happens. I'll make sure to post the confirmed opening night setlist here if nobody else beats me to it.

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Jun 11 2012, 08:55 AM)
The tour starts next thursday and I know of a few online sources that will be updating the set in real time as the show happens. I'll make sure to post the confirmed opening night setlist here if nobody else beats me to it.

Nice trink39.gif Thanks

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Jun 7 2012, 07:21 PM)
QUOTE (beherit @ Jun 7 2012, 06:29 PM)
Living in Georgia, I haven't been able to see them because they haven't come around here since the Fear of the Dark tour.

My area has been in a similar boat as well. This summer is the first time they're playing here since the Brave New World tour. I traveled to see them in 2010 and in order to make up for missing them live so much, i'm seeing them twice on this tour. I'll see them in Toronto on July 13th and then here on July 16th where i'll be in the GA pit in front of the stage 1022.gif

We're in the same boat. I've had to travel to Toronto and NYC numerous times to catch the last few tours. Fukkin' pumped that they're finally coming to my backyard this time!!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Jun 12 2012, 03:37 PM)
Dave and Adrian confirmed in an interview last night that The Prisoner and Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son will be played this summer 1022.gif bncegrn.gif

Fantastic 1022.gif

I can't wait to hear The Prisoner. That's the one I've been looking forward to hearing...and now "By hook or by crook, we will."

QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Jun 12 2012, 09:43 AM)
QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Jun 12 2012, 03:37 PM)
Dave and Adrian confirmed in an interview last night that The Prisoner and Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son will be played this summer 1022.gif  bncegrn.gif

Fantastic 1022.gif

I can't wait to hear The Prisoner. That's the one I've been looking forward to hearing...and now "By hook or by crook, we will."

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to go wild during those two songs!

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

I'm really glad that Seventh Son will be played. I was a little worried about if Bruce was still gonna be able to pull off all the "oooohs" in that one. But I should know better than to doubt my favorite singer of all time.

Fingers crossed that Jannick does not ruin any of the solos on The Prisoner and Seventh Son. Both have stellar solos by Adrian, I hope Steve lets him do them on stage and not split with Jannick.

QUOTE (RodrigoAltaf @ Jun 13 2012, 10:04 AM)
Fingers crossed that Jannick does not ruin any of the solos on The Prisoner and Seventh Son. Both have stellar solos by Adrian, I hope Steve lets him do them on stage and not split with Jannick.

You can say that again

QUOTE (RodrigoAltaf @ Jun 13 2012, 04:04 AM)

the last tour i saw was a matter of life and death and jannick gers was incredibly annoying with his guitar flare and spinorama's. the stage had one too many bodies up there and jannick needed to get the boot.